Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 [Reviews] Tileset stylish modern suburbs. (ENHANCED) **
Picket fences? Rod iron fences? Vinyl siding? Okay, I'm not a fan of sea green... but dayum. And shade differences for mowed lawns. And yep, gotta recommend the work you did on the old-style white wickerwork base for the houses too.

The street lights aren't all that modern, looking more the oil-lap style. Hit up my 1st-Story Lycan ABS demo for some more modern tiles as the beginning has a couple of characters leaving a movie theater in the city.... before things start to happen.

Oh, and have you thought about all-brick houses or half-brick? My house has red brick from the base on up to the first floor window. After that, it's siding.

Shocked Is that a lawn chair??? It's missing a small table with an umbrella and a tall iced tea Winking

Oh, some mailboxes are attached to houses. Those you have are prone to BASEBALL BATS!!! Might be entertaining to see a bashed up/beaten mailbox. Winking

You are planning on making these Tilesets public as we're in the Resource board, right? Otherwise this topic belongs in Maps and Screenshots.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Reviews] Tileset stylish modern suburbs. (ENHANCED) ** - by DerVVulfman - 09-12-2016, 12:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Star  [Sburb]- Tileset Suburban Modern 2020 rzrcoon 2 4,017 08-20-2020, 12:11 AM
Last Post: rzrcoon
   Modern Tilesets Combined donanandsunder 5 24,704 07-04-2020, 04:27 AM
Last Post: HauntedCicadaSongs
   First attempt to make a tileset MicKo 17 18,606 04-23-2009, 06:33 PM
Last Post: MicKo