Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Gem Roulette XP VX & ACE
Gem Roulette XP & VX & VX ACE
v 1.0.8

by Kyonides-Arkanthos

Introduction

This is my own version of a roulette mini game. The gems you can see on the screenshot below will rotate as expected after you hit the OK button. Later on it will show you your prize. After you collect it, it will show up on the window on the right hand side of the screen as an icon. You may collect more prizes the more attempts you get.

Just remember I didn't provide the gems you see below. Use your own icons if possible, you just need 10 of them.

SCREENSHOT

[Image: gemroulettexp.png][Image: gemroulettevx.png][Image: gemroulettegosu02.png]

Instructions

There is a TXT file you need to edit so you can configure the prizes the player might earn after spinning the wheel. Later on you may check the instructions included in my script. You also need to place all required (gem) graphics in Graphics/Icons directory, you may need to create it first.
[/align]

All 3 Scripts

Spanish

Content Hidden

TXT Config File[/align]
Valid for All Versions
Code:
Slot 1
 Weapon 1, Item 1, Armor 1, Skill 1
Slot 2
 Weapon 2, Item 2, Skill 2
Slot 3
 Weapon 5, Item 3, Armor 4, Skill 3
Slot 4
Slot 5
 Weapon 1, Item 5, Item 8, Skill 1
Slot 6
 Weapon 1, Item 1, Armor 8, Skill 1
Slot 7
Slot 8
 Nothing
Slot 9
 Weapon 1, Item 1, Armor 1, Skill 5
Slot 10
 Weapon 4, Item 1, Armor 4, Skill 20

FAQ

Nothing to say, yet.

Compatibility

Designed for RPG Maker XP & VX & VX ACE.

Terms and Conditions

Free for use but not meant for commercial projects. Due credit is not optional but a must.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
BUMP!

VX and VX ACE Versions are also available now!

(I just forgot to post VX version on the board a few hours ago...)

All versions use the same Config file and graphics.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Can you provide a demo? Looks good really. I want to try it.
Reply }
Done! Honestly I had uploaded them long time ago, but I just forgot to update the main post for some weird reason and the fact that the demos are in Spanish and there's none in English. The main reason was that "my customers" didn't speak English (fluently at least) so I had no good reason to work on a translation except for the TXT files where I pasted my scripts. Now you should be able to run a demo and check out how well it works on your favorite platform.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(11-16-2016, 11:43 PM)kyonides Wrote: Done! Honestly I had uploaded them long time ago, but I just forgot to update the main post for some weird reason and the fact that the demos are in Spanish and there's none in English. The main reason was that "my customers" didn't speak English (fluently at least) so I had no good reason to work on a translation except for the TXT files where I pasted my scripts. Now you should be able to run a demo and check out how well it works on your favorite platform.

Thanks but when I try to run the game I get the following error message:
[Image: bild5454uv8yg5cbi7.png]
Reply }
I noticed I never uploaded version 1.0.3 of Gem Roulette XP, but I did just a couple of minutes ago. Now you all should be able to test it, don't hesitate to contact me if you find any other bug. Just keep in mind that you should have configured the TXT file first!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(11-17-2016, 08:36 PM)kyonides Wrote: I noticed I never uploaded version 1.0.3 of Gem Roulette XP, but I did just a couple of minutes ago. Now you all should be able to test it, don't hesitate to contact me if you find any other bug. Just keep in mind that you should have configured the TXT file first!

Thanks, seems like Im going to be your bugtester^^
Whenever I try to use the item Cofre Regular I get the following error message:
[Image: cfotos56hup8zjksae.png]
Reply }
RandomPrize? That's weird, I looked for anything called random and the only place I found it was in the script comments. I don't know why it's looking for that stuff then.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I updated this stand alone version of Gem Roulette for XP, now it's available in both languages, namely English and Spanish. It also includes the newest feature where your team leader may lose his or her HP or SP if the wheel stops at the "wrong" gem!

You only need to leave a comment like HP 50 or SP 25 as a possible prize if you want the lead character earn those points or use negative values to make him or her lose the specified amount of points instead! If he or she earns the points, it will cure that character unless he or she has reached its maximum amount of points.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Script Updates

I have updated XP and VX versions of your favorite gambling script!

This means that they have reached the 1.0.8 milestone!

By the way, I have also removed the scripts from the main post because it is troublesome to update two or more scripts here. Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Skill Roulette kyonides 0 476 06-16-2023, 07:10 AM
Last Post: kyonides