Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Klearance XP VX ACE
Klearance XP & VX & ACE
Maracuya & Mango Versions

by Kyonides-Arkanthos

Introduction

This scriptlet lets you setup special doors that can only be open with special access cards.

Features

By getting access cards and picking the right one you can open special doors right after hitting the OK button in front of the door. To make a new card with default data, you only need to add the corresponding item to your party's bag as usual.

A hero can only hold a single access card, but you can keep as many cards as you wish in your party's bag. Only the current party leader's card can open any special doors if his card meets the requirements.

In all versions you can use one of several decoders in order to hack special locked doors. (Be sure you include the corresponding GiveAway script in your game project then!) If you fail to unlock the special door too many times, it will send an alert (by activating a predefined switch), and it's up to you how to setup the "arrest the criminal party" event :P

You may it find it curious that hacking the door locking system (a pseudo electronic lock found near the current door) lets it open the door automatically.

In XP version you can also enter a honeycomb like pass code if you like.

Don't forget to configure the corresponding Constants found in the Klear module.

Download Folder

Terms & Conditions

You got to include me in your game credits, plus this is for non commercial games only, but you must contact me if you need it for a commercial game.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Opening a door for a Bump in distress

I recently updated my Klearance XP script and uploaded a version for VX as well, the VX main script might also work on VX ACE, but I haven't tested it, yet. Among the few new features you may find there's a way to define the location and the area where an access card might work. You can specify how many failed attempts a decoder might have before the door sends an alert (if you included the GiveAway XP script). Sadly the decoder function is not implemented in VX version as of yet.

I know I only included addons for default Item scripts, but how do you expect me to know which item script you're gonna include in your game project?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Bump Wanted for Hacking Electronic Doors!

Now the Klearance Mango Version script (and its corresponding GiveAway script) are available for all Ruby based RPG Makers. This lets you open doors by equiping an access card at a time and hitting the OK button right in front of the door or it is possible to hack an electronic lock located close to the door by picking a so called decoder that might open it for you literally! The downside of hacking it would be that the door status might let ingame events know it was "illegally" modified by someone...

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
A Bump Has to Remember Its Own Pass Code

From now on, Klearance XP Maracuya Version offers you the possibility to enter a strange pass code right after you have "swiped" your access card as an additional security measure to prevent intruders from entering places like laboratories... unless they manage to get the good old decoders of course. I have updated the XP demo both on mediafire and mega so there is no excuse to download it right away! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
A Bump Got Tired of a Weird Text Message Being Displayed When It Was Not Supposed to

As the title already explained, I had to get rid of an error, more like a nuisance than a mistake, but I managed to prevent it from showing up ever again. Plus I added some legend telling people that they need to push the Cancel button to submit the pattern code whenever they feel it's done. Even so you might notice it might not disappear the very first time you visit that door event. The main reason behind it would be that you still get a few chances to enter the right code, if you fail let's say 5 times in a row, you will only get a single chance to solve the puzzle so to say every single time you hit the OK button right in front of the damn door.

By the way, people, the honeycomb pattern pass code is now available for both XP and VX!

Now both, the mega and mediafire folders, offer you the latest version of my interesting Klearance XP and VX script!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
A Bump Found a Chest Asking It to Enter a Password!

As you may have guessed by now, Klearance XP, VX & ACE now offer the possibility to keep a chest safe from intruders if you set a password or pattern code! Klearance demos now include KChest XP, VX & ACE Mangostan versions, allowing you to choose if you want to enter a pass code or open chests as you would normally do. If you have learned how to use the door's honeycomb pattern kind of pass code, you don't have to learn anything else to use the new version of my scripts!

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
A BUMP Wanted to Press a Custom Button to Open a Menu

Well, I have uploaded a new version of my scripts that will allow you to do what I mentioned above, plus it will let you actually see the consequences of failing to hack a door lock! Tongue sticking out So feel free to go now and download them from any of the options available on the main post.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }