Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 ADOBE'S HEADACHES
There's only one healthy conclusion to draw from these articles: they've already let AI process all of those works by now.
Let's be honest, they couldn't have gone too far developing AI stuff with just materials they had created themselves. Just as a not so long forgotten memory of my past once taught me, by the time people finally tells you they won't do something, they're already doing it.

For a large company or corporation to come up with the original announcement AFTER the facts and not before, it requires a certain level of confidence or even overconfidence to do that. Mainly because they've taking huge advantage of people's ignorance. They might not even be truly afraid of their customers' reaction. Especially if they're in charge of such a monopolistic empire.

What will be the next revelation to come in the next few years?
That they've sold all of their findings to the Corona-Chan CCP?
Highly likely. Sarcasm
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
ADOBE'S HEADACHES - by DerVVulfman - 06-09-2024, 02:58 AM
RE: ADOBE'S NEW TOS! NO TRUST! - by Melana - 06-09-2024, 04:20 PM
RE: ADOBE'S NEW TOS! NO TRUST! - by DerVVulfman - 06-11-2024, 04:27 AM
RE: ADOBE'S NEW TOS! NO TRUST! - by kyonides - 06-11-2024, 09:44 AM
RE: ADOBE'S NEW TOS! NO TRUST! - by DerVVulfman - 06-11-2024, 01:57 PM
RE: ADOBE'S NEW TOS! NO TRUST! - by Remi-chan - 06-11-2024, 11:16 PM
RE: ADOBE'S NEW TOS! NO TRUST! - by kyonides - 06-12-2024, 05:11 AM
RE: ADOBE HEADACHES - by DerVVulfman - 06-18-2024, 01:52 AM
RE: ADOBE'S HEADACHES - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2024, 01:53 AM