Google Search Algorithm (More like Google SUCKS Algorithm)
It's to the point now where I've installed an addon for firefox called uBlacklist that blaklists all sites which host A.I. art, and i can block any website I want- as when I'm looking for references for either myself or my art employees, I don't wanna see this half-baked A.I. garbage- i'd rather pull from real artists. My search for expression references for one of my artists in their work order sheets the other day lead me to find a means of doing this, where Reddit tends to be where the light shines exclusively.

There's also the case of censorship where political bodies will pay off google and such to purposefully bury the search results they don't want being found, as happened with the attempted assassination of running president Donald Trump.

So to say it's gotten worse is yes- accurate. However, it's always been pretty bad I think! Just now political agendas can moderate what the general public are allowed to see which is leading to what scholars will likely call the misinformation age.

Maladaptations of this variety are pretty much against not only the constitution in the U.S. but also generally against international law, but the parties doing this have money and its hard to hold a mega-corporation like Google accountable if you aren't loaded- which mega-corporations who manipulate the platform very much are, and the general public are not.

But I can remain positive purely because karma exists, and these maladaptations are a desperate cry of possessive lament as the narrative political bigwigs have once had no trouble controlling is now falling apart and crumbling before their very eyes as the internet has allowed people for the first time to question things they usually wouldn't. Disney and Hollywood is falling to the trenches as they lose money at an astonishing rate, and this is happening to many mega-companies who have gotten away with extorting their consumers for years now having to face the consequences for their heinous crap.

Oh, a storm is brewing~ and I look forward to seeing the chaos centered around its eye. It's come to an age where wealth no longer rules who gets to stay on top. because people have learned to speak with their wallets and put money where their mouth is. Now the general requirement is be a decent person and make a good product to succeed, which is how capitalism should have always been, and was designed to be from the get go.

The system once exploited, is becoming aware of its potential from all around, and is hanging the perpetrators from the metaphorical gallows.

Soon, he shall come- on chariot of silver shall Robespierre ride down from the heavens, and atop his unicorn-drawn sleigh shall sit a golden guillotine, ready to behead the rich who would continue to extort the downtrodden. While the apocalypse of the deceitful and vain shall be violent, it shall also be glorious! A liberation foretold centuries past, coem to a head in the eye of the storm.

Okay, enough silly literature, Remi. I can't even like the post anymore, it's not fair!

Glad you decided to come along and hang with us, Solitaire!
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Google Search Algorithm (More like Google SUCKS Algorithm) - by Remi-chan - 10-12-2024, 08:25 AM