Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 One Night 2: The Beyond *Full Horror*
I have played quite a bit of this game and I must admit... I like it.

Dark Gaia has crafted a game with the sense and style of H.P. Lovecraft, sending you into a mystery that is entwined with a foreboding sense of terror. I will admit that I was unprepared when some events occurred (not giving anything away) that did in fact startled me. And the threats your character faces are not to be taken lightly.

Sound is a plus, and the music score is well used. I did find one or two areas where the music just 'ended'. There is that, and one 'scream' that could have been better (scorpion). But what was used matched up with the game brilliantly.

Visually, this game was done very well. No VX RTP charactersets!!! By all respect, I kept forgetting that this was an RPGMaker VX game as I was afraid of the ugly tileset they supplied. If that was the RTP tileset (doubtful), Dark Gaia did a masterful job designing each and every floor and room of the mansion. And instituting the flashlight/lantern-radius effect really helped to set the style and mood of the game.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
One Night 2: The Beyond *Full Horror* - by Yin - 10-03-2009, 08:54 PM
One Night 2: The Beyond *Full Horror* - by DerVVulfman - 10-06-2009, 11:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Perseverance: Full Clearance! Remi-chan 4 4,404 11-30-2021, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Remi-chan
   Grave Prosperity - Free Release Horror Game LDC Studios 3 8,645 01-30-2013, 06:23 PM
Last Post: LDC Studios
   One Night: Full Circle Dark Gaia 1 5,302 07-11-2012, 01:41 AM
Last Post: MiguHideki
   One Night *Full Horror* Dark Gaia 7 11,673 07-08-2010, 05:24 AM
Last Post: Dark Gaia