Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2
Quote:I'm editing my post since I'm sure people are getting tired of me posting replies.... Here goes: Another bug, but the is with the Individual Battle Commands script. There is an option to put a background on the Commands, but what is it supposed to do? Whenever I put the background there it just stay in the corner and never moves. Is that what it's supposed to do? I thought it was supposed to act like the background of the window and follow the Command Window around, wherever it goes. It doesn't do that.

I managed to get a background on the name Window above the Command Window but for some reason the same technique doesn't work for the Command Window... It's a little frustrating and I think I'll sleep on it.

I see there are options for the Items Window and Skills Window as well, but I think I'll get the Command Window BG to work first and then see if I have to adjust those as well.

I also think I can use the same tech I used on the name window for the Help window... Completing the full picture battle screen. Yay me!

just to paraphrase... I need help since I can't get this thing to work. I have now managed to get the Command Background image to "follow" the Command Window, but for some reason it does not disappear when you select an option nor at the end of the battle. Eventually it randomly disappears, but before that there could be like two or three of them on the screen at one time. I can provide what ever is needed to fix this problem, but I have reached the end of my scripting abilities trying to fix this problem.

Please help... Sweat

Quote:But is there a way to make it so at least when the monster is a boss you can label him as such in CTB?

Something like a Zombie is named Boss in the CTB, but still named Zombie when you select him for attack... or something like that.

no response on this.... I would try and do this, but I have NO IDEA where to start something like this.

Quote:I have also been using some of the other scripts you have there and I have found at least on that seems to not work at all: Skill: Drain.

I followed the instructions, but using the skill does nothing but damage the enemy. Normal skill move... Also, I was wondering if you can get this to work so that enemies can use it also. I have a few strategies I would like to try... Basically when an enemy runs out of SP [or runs low] it'll use Drain to replenish their SP so they can continue the battle.

any idea about a possibility of getting this to work? Or is there a certain prerequisite I have to do in order to get it to work? Any ideas?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just looking for a little something.... Simple "working on it" or a "do it yourself" would be ok. You don't actually have to finish anything just a simple response would be good.

silence sucks...
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2 - by firestalker5 - 04-07-2011, 06:15 AM
RE: ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2 - by Ace - 11-01-2012, 02:44 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Battle Item Count kyonides 4 852 02-04-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Super Simple Vehicle System - Enhanced DerVVulfman 65 82,892 06-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Sujabes467
   Dalissa's Battle Cry DerVVulfman 2 6,629 05-09-2023, 03:07 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Zenith Tactical Battle System Plus (ZTBS+) DerVVulfman 0 2,017 05-10-2022, 10:42 PM
   Actor Battle Items DerVVulfman 4 4,925 11-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Melana
   Battle Report Raziel 1 6,228 05-29-2020, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Whisper
   Commercial System Package DerVVulfman 11 12,036 01-04-2020, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Pelip
   ZLSL's Battle Portraits DerVVulfman 4 6,467 11-12-2019, 04:10 AM
   ACBS FIX SCRIPT #2: Advanced Cry Correction DerVVulfman 1 3,981 08-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Last Post: aeliath
   ACBS FIX SCRIPT #1: Victory Cries Patch DerVVulfman 1 3,955 08-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Last Post: aeliath