Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
 An untitled game? Blasphemy! (some mature contest)
To be honest, I'm not sure if this should go here or in the "completed project" forum. Mostly because - while the game is "complete" in the sense that it has an ending - I lack a title and haven't done a proper grammar check yet (which might hurt the game a bit considering english isn't my first language). In any case, I'll put it here for now.

...since I lack a good title for the game, and the textless title screen doesn't actually say anything at all about the game, I'll just put an in-game screenshot where a flashy title text should normally have been;

[Image: sascreenie.png]

...yes, that is indeed Charlie Fleed's lovely battle system. The values are pretty low in this game.

So...

What is this "untitles game"?

The untitled game is a kind of Visual Novel inspired RPG in a fantasy/norse mythology (not as much in the overall look as in references) environment. A lot of "unoriginal/ripped" material is used and the story is obviously very short/rushed since it's a two-week project. The game has mild suggestive themes and blood, and it takes about an hour and a half to play through.

Story
;

Because of a ritual performed by her father, Elena Silverbane's sister has been sent to Helheim - the dark and cold world where the souls of sinners suffer eternally. After being banished from her homeland, Elena makes a deal with Hel - the ruler of Helheim - in order to save her sister's soul. She is to face three difficult trials in order to set her sister free.

Characters;

[Image: elenav.png]

Name: Elena

The daughter of a powerhungry duke who revolted against the king. After her father was defeated by the king's men, Elena was banished from the country. She is a tough and steady fighter.

[Image: ralphy.png]

Name: Ralph

A pretty easygoing guy who decided to tag along after Elena saved both him and his hometown from the feared black knight. Mixes swordart and support magic in battle.

[Image: lisak.png]

Name: Lisa

A temple maiden from the "order of the valkyrie". Has a generally positive attitude. Is the master of magic in battle, with both offensive and defensive spells.

--------------------

Download link:

Full game here:

http://save-point.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=16

--------------------

...I might work a bit more on the game some day, adding a menu system and that MP3-looping script and such... plus add an additional area. But we'll see when I have the time for that and can be bothered.

Credits;

...I have everyone written down on a paper back home. I'll get home on the weekend, so if I miss out on someone, I'll add them then. But right now, from the top of my head...

Charlie Fleed - FFX battle system
DerVVulfman - DerVVulfman's animated battlers
Guillaume777 - multi-slot
Dollmage - battle sprites
kyle1234lee - battle sprites
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
An untitled game? Blasphemy! (some mature contest) - by AGAFURO - 02-22-2011, 05:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Traditional D and D Style Game Mike_Everley 2 3,045 08-23-2021, 06:45 PM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
   Animal Survival Horror Game (some mature content) ChickenFetus 6 12,826 10-05-2018, 09:44 PM
Last Post: ChickenFetus
   Saddy Night (Game) [NSFW] Saddy DS 4 8,090 07-01-2017, 11:35 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
  Working on a new game, keeping in touch! Nonsense_Spouter 0 3,907 04-14-2017, 07:45 AM
Last Post: Nonsense_Spouter
   Creating my first game - Adventriox Speedog 5 9,487 02-26-2017, 06:41 PM
Last Post: jreagan406
   Crisis Time a touch screen arcade game ThePrinceofMars 3 7,539 02-14-2016, 03:25 PM
Last Post: ThePrinceofMars
   HYDRA Engine - Idea for future game implementation JayRay 0 4,546 05-04-2014, 02:12 AM
Last Post: JayRay
   Untitled Pokemon Game KasperKalamity 8 15,773 12-23-2012, 06:48 PM
Last Post: KasperKalamity
   One Night 4 *Horror Game* Dark Gaia 1 5,172 07-11-2012, 01:55 AM
Last Post: MiguHideki
   Harvester IRC Game LilyKnight 1 4,636 03-15-2012, 04:29 AM
Last Post: MetalRenard