Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How encrypt my project?
I would suggest you use Zeriabs RPGMaker XP/VX Encrypter. It is able to encrypt your game and does a good job at that. A quick one too XD
http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?...eds-128-mb
(We have a link here on Save-Point as well, but this one should be the most recent version.)

If you want to encrypt your audio as well, you'll have to look for a diffrent solution tough. Right now, I remember this script here:
http://www.rpgrevolution.com/forums/inde...opic=48827
I can not tell you if it works or not, I can not remember. Maybe you should try it with a copy of your game =)

Anyway: Unless you are able to make a custom installer, any "wise guy" could still - in theory - get your files with a decription tool. End even if you manage that there still is a slight risk. All that can be locked can be opened as well, just remember that. Nothing will ever be 100% save, or commercial games would not have this problem ;)
You can try to make it as hard as you can, and you can remind users of the copyright and that's probably the savest thing to do =)
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
How encrypt my project? - by Raphael Rpg Games - 04-08-2013, 05:18 PM
RE: How encrypt my project? - by yamina-chan - 04-08-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: How encrypt my project? - by Narzew - 04-08-2013, 10:37 PM
RE: How encrypt my project? - by Narzew - 04-09-2013, 06:56 PM
RE: How encrypt my project? - by Narzew - 04-09-2013, 07:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I would like some advice for my project. Argol228 19 24,764 08-30-2012, 07:17 AM
Last Post: Argol228