Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Shop Issues :P
Ok I've been rearranging and tinkering with LittleDraco's limited Shop Inventory V2
http://littledrago.blogspot.com/2013/05/...op-v2.html

Neat little script, but I've come across a few issues when redesigning the layout and here's the main issue I'm finding (see pic) Also note, I'm not a scripter but I can tinker with scripts up to a certain point ^^;;;

.png   shopprob.png (Size: 469.78 KB / Downloads: 13)

The graphics are still in the works but I managed to get it to mostly look/setup the way we want. And as you can see on the right, I'm having problems locating the code area to effect the appearance of icons when going into the buy/sell middle area where you select how many you are selling and buying. Now for buying we actually don't need it, because there will always be one of each item in the shop to sell. But it's still useful for the selling part since you may have more of the same items for sell. So in this case two questions:
1. How to remove or bypass the "multiple buying" section in the script?
Cause really it's not needed there or if anything...
2. Where is the code/section to edit this particular section? (I've looked through the code so many time my eyes cross and was not able to see things that resembles the code that works so well on the others >< so I'm assuming it doesn't look the same or it calls it from elsewhere (like maybe from the default/core scripts).
3. Also the windowskin for the main game would be differ from the shops. I've tried tinkering with it but it changes to default or gets an error. So how can I make this have it's own windowskin?

Also I've noticed the code has an incredibly simple setup to make it where items don't show back up in the buying area after you sell to the merchant, which is great but the problem I find is that it also doesn't show anything for sale either, even though it's been setup to have things on sale X_x;;
If anyone got a fix for this it'll be great, but if not, it's alright as this isn't the most major concern (we can deal with having the ability to rebuy items back :P). Thank you ahead of time ^_^
______・*。☆彡Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ*~゚・。 )O( 。・゚~*Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒミ☆。*・______
MoonFaerie Studio: (Formerly LunarBerry Studio)
http://www.moonfaeriestudio.com

Deviantart gallery: https://www.deviantart.com/moonfaeriestudio
--------------・*。☆*~゚・。Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ。・゚~*☆。*・--------------

Current Game Project(s):
In collaboration w/Siletrea:
[Image: 55e3faa432d9efb86b8f19a6f25c0126-dawz35x.png]
----------------------------------
My Personal Project(s):
[Image: banner_by_lunarberry-dbi9fm7.png]

I do all sorts of arts and crafts :P ... and randomly too
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Shop Issues :P - by LunarBerry - 11-21-2016, 03:24 PM
RE: Shop Issues :P - by kyonides - 11-21-2016, 10:13 PM
RE: Shop Issues :P - by LunarBerry - 11-22-2016, 02:19 AM
RE: Shop Issues :P - by kyonides - 11-22-2016, 03:15 AM
RE: Shop Issues :P - by LunarBerry - 11-23-2016, 02:53 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Sorting Items in Shop Window Melana 13 15,496 01-18-2018, 05:49 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Dargor's Large Party script and shop menu Simon Greedwell 2 6,026 08-28-2013, 10:12 PM
Last Post: Simon Greedwell
   Help with Shop Menu [RPG Maker XP] JackMonty 6 11,769 05-23-2013, 10:14 AM
Last Post: JackMonty
   Something I noticed about the Advanced Shop Status Window yamina-chan 5 9,082 08-21-2011, 09:16 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan