Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Game-Changing Virus
Chapter III: Face to Muzzle?

Eight or nine months had passed away or that is how things looked like after I had joined a secret team aimed at sweeping the Antichrist from the face of earth. My routine was boring as hell, eternal meetings, briefings on the latest newspapers’ headings and all the unbearable stuff you could think off had become part of my intellectual diet. I had reached a point where I was growing desperate for some slice of fatty and juicy meat. Actual food did not make it any easy for me to stay awake and focus on the task at hand, their hands to be precise.

Not long ago we had learned about advent of SARS’s cousin in China and read about a book full of predictions supposedly authored by some tele-scammer of sorts. Probably, he needed to buy another villa or jet. Who knows? He might have funded the virus research he discussed on it which lead to the current global crisis. Is that or a French idiot provided the Chinese with all the equipment to develop their worst weapon in existence.

What is the invisible link I have found between him and that surreptitious coronavirus? That is a hard question to be answered in a satisfactory way indeed! For now the only thing I can tell you is that a Brazilian aide went ahead with very own agenda, despite some dire warnings telling him otherwise. For the last couple of months I had thought his target would be the Brazilian President. The worst of all is that I was totally wrong and he managed to get quite close to his actual target. It took me over a day to figure it all out, he was after the senior leadership of America itself!

How dare you, gross slime! You had to consult it with your local lieutenant before you ever came up with any specific plot to assassinate them. Why did you ever pick that old loudmouth? Right, please forget I had ever mentioned that. I really need you to keep it secret for me.

Everything makes me definitely think now that we got no chance to take down our real target for he has taught the authorities how we do operate undercover and what kind of methods we might employ in a real case scenario to overcome the target’s security teams with ease. I would sincerely apologize, even on television, for that operative’s sad mistake if it were not because I knew for sure I could be treated as the main suspect in their undergoing investigation.

You would not guess who were already barking at my door… It was the Bureau itself!

To be Continued...

The day I can keep writing without falling asleep. Laughing + Tongue sticking out
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
The Game-Changing Virus - by kyonides - 02-24-2020, 05:55 AM
RE: The Game-Changing Virus - by kyonides - 03-02-2020, 06:42 AM
RE: The Game-Changing Virus - by kyonides - 03-15-2020, 04:58 AM