Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[18+] Flames and Death
Chapter Two

Academy

Do you remember what I had told you last time we met? Well, I am not walking down the streets nor tailgating an alleged witch. That is a tremendous relief indeed. It does not mean that I had forgotten her already. I guess that would be impossible. And I am still unable to recall the color of her mesmerizing eyes.

Right now I am in a very different place. It is a wing of a large building where all the classrooms are wide. They certainly look like some sort of auditoriums. Sometimes it is kind of difficult to see what the professor is doing down there.

The truth is that it does not seem normal to be at some prestigious academy, sort of, because I am not a noble. If I were that important then I would surely have dozen of renowned tutors that would take care of my educational needs to the very end. Nevertheless, I am here, studying just like many other teenagers. And they are well dressed for sure.

A few students look quite elegant whenever they go out for a stroll, still, it seems that it is forbidden for average learners like yours truly.

“Heck! I would die for dressing like that Michelangelo! Thus I could impress the ladies on a blink of an eye”, commented Kyle, full of vicious envy.

“I don’t know why you’re staring at them, they even look like actual dolls—I intervined only to bother them.

“Err, that’s exactly what girls are looking for as of late, we’re not expect to look real but otherworldly or the like”, Giancarlo cleared up the mystery.

“Anyway, I shouldn’t be here so I’m leaving”, I uttered and went away from those groupies with no grain left of self esteem.

Thinking about it, I should take the opportunity to find out more about my new environment. How did I get there? What happened to the so called witch? Why didn’t I recollect anything from my very own time as a student? Such questions kept overflowing my mind like a flood.

Spotting new students over there. Let us hear what they might reveal to us about this place.

“Yes, I know, Dina” the brunette girl was sighing. “It’s a shame we need to get some extra classes during this holidays, being one of the most wonderful times of the year.”

“Right, Lisa, the rest of the students will only return after these two weeks have passed” the blondie complained about their situation. “At least some of the handsome guys have never left the academy so we’ve still got a chance-”

“No, my dear friend” Dina kept sighing. “I’ve learned from an acquaintance of theirs that they are planning to visit the Foresta Daghe among many other dangerous places.”

So those males my friends were chatting about the whole time gotta be either stupid or extremely addicted to adrenaline rushes. Or maybe both. Widespread rumors claim that Foresta Daghe has some strong monsters hiding in its dark hills and humid caves.

In this institute, all hallways are miles long. Even the restrooms are kind of far from the classrooms! The sinks are kind of luxurious as well. I can only guess the campus extends over two blocks or I would not be getting tired by simply trying to reach the library. By the way, it is the three storey building on top of the hill.

Why does it look like a mountain from here? Have I not the right and unquestionable duty of taking a nap where nobody can interrupt it?

Another structure that you cannot miss at all is the Baroccan Clock Tower. I truly ignore the actual meaning of Baroccan. Can you lend me a hand here?

Here is my next idea. I gotta find the most remote, isolated corner of the academy for I have been feeling the undying need to see my witch once again. Err, now I do believe I deeply regret it, yet, my tired legs and sore feet will make me sleep soundly as to make one of those weird dimensional travels. Why could she not let me stay in a single place?

“There he comes!”, a girl kind of refrained herself from yelling while she ran away from the door, hiding from me.

Right then I preferred to ignore her and cared about sleeping until I had encountered my bitter obsession. Opening the door, I entered the library. Everything went as just planned, till the woman in charge left her seat and got close to me without making any noises. She laid her hand on my head.

“Don’t even think you’re gonna get away with it. I’ve recently learned about the book you took away without my permission. What makes it even worse, you haven’t returned it as of yet!”, that bitter lady scolded me.

“As far as I know, you’re not the librarian”, I carelessly replied.

“Just because of that you’re now thinking your the big deal here and do as you please?”, Miss Morrigan rebuked me right away.

“Milady, you’re being quite noisy here. Didn’t you know this is the library?”, I questioned her humorously, in my humble opinion.

“What a bratty boy you are indeed!”, shouted her while slapping me.

I was not aware of the fact employees where allowed to treat students like punching bags. For a moment I even thought we were untouchable somehow. Now I see that was never the case. Oh and I should add here that my cheeks truly hurt. Hopefully, she didn’t loosen my teeth.

Fine, I accept that I deserved it for pinching her buttocks after her second slap. It seemed to be the only nice thing she might have. And nope, it was not a great deal. I would bet she suffers from cellulitis. She should feel thankful for knowing a guy ever turned around to see her.

She was still talking like a parrot when I left her behind, taking a few books on any given topic as a mere disguise only. Some volumes handled about local history. As you might know by now, they were some of the best works to make me fall under the influence of Morpheus’s flute or whatever you wanna call it!

Not long after, two girls drew nearby without saying a word. Only one of them had a fair skin, her beauty, well, was average to say the best. The other girl was a living critter, she had no hope. Let us say she was one of those teenagers that keep delving deeper into all kinds of witchcraft and occultist stuff, becoming a lethal compulsion for them.

Err, I do not know what they did to me but it was relaxing for sure. It could not be any better, and then I had to resort to my dirty thoughts again. I was suspecting they would do something that would put me in the way of grave danger, including being expelled forever and ever.

“This massage gotta make you fall deep asleep, letting you cross to other dimensions”, stated the scarecrow, I mean, the unlucky witch girl.

Having no reason to fear them, I realized they were simply helping me achieve my goal. That did not explain how did they learn about my unusual problem. Were I some sleeptalker? Did I disclose a couple of things about my adventures in that world of cobblestone streets?

Thinking it twice, I do not mind if the pretty girl ever crosses the line. That gotta be the greatest feeling… No! Not my coin purse! How dare you? That was not part of our deal!

Too late, my body was unable to react to external stimuli. In case anything goes wrong, take for granted I am blaming that old Morrigan for ever beating me up.

“Now time is running low as it was foretold by the oracle”, asserted an ethereal voice. “Yet, you are not ready to face your cruel fate. Well, let us just say it is, err, unusual.”

“Darn drunkard!”, I carelessly yelled at him.

“And thus”, elaborated the voice, “the wheels of destiny will not stop, not even for a spoiled brat…”

Shocked To be continued...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-11-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-13-2022, 01:55 AM
RE: Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-16-2022, 10:17 AM
RE: Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-19-2022, 09:55 AM
RE: Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-24-2022, 09:06 AM
RE: Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-27-2022, 08:13 AM
RE: Flames and Death - by kyonides - 03-31-2022, 08:45 AM