Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 I'd appreciate some Feedback on this
Yeah, I noticed about the guitar problem <<'
The Programm looks coplicated. Then again up to now I've usually been able to get the hang of something with propper help or instructions. And it looks a bit like one of the programms I'm using so I wouldn't be totally screwed, I guess. *laughs*
Does this come with a propper manual and/or are there good tutorials on it to be found? I'd like to know that befor I'll start saving some money for it XD I once had a program with no helpfile whatsoever, I don't want that again.

Ah, and does this recuire a soundcard that's able to record sounds? I've seen these programms more then once and my soundcard doesn't support that. Otherwise I'd use my keyboard more. At least to get the basic idea or something XD
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." (C.S. Lewis)
For the time you're laughing, there's nothing wrong in the world. (Colin Mochrie)

If it's funny, make sure people laugh. If it's not funny, make it funny (unless it's actually really serious). (silvercheers)

Please don't spell my name "Yamina-chan". It's all small. Thank you =D
}

Messages In This Thread
RE: I'd appreciate some Feedback on this - by yamina-chan - 01-25-2011, 09:03 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   My First BGM! Feedback Please Flare Knight 13 15,313 04-01-2010, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Flare Knight
   Feedback on these bgms deValdr 11 14,530 03-30-2010, 08:52 PM
Last Post: deValdr
   Feedback deValdr 3 5,911 03-17-2010, 12:35 PM
Last Post: deValdr