Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, Version 3.2
Hello Charlie. First of all I would like to say that your script is wonderful and that I plan to use it for my first game. With that said there are certain things I would like to customize/do that I don’t know if it can be done or how to do it. I’m pretty new to RMXP and I have almost no experience with RGSS

Basically I want two different sets of SA bars. The first one I would be called the ‘Stunt’ bar and it would be relatively short and would fill quickly. I also want the Stunt bar to be vertical next to the character picture as in Status Window Style 2. When the bar is filled I want it to double the effect of the next ability the character uses. In action the Stunt command would appear when ready, if you want to use it then select it and then select the action you want to Stunt and the character performs the action. Preferably I would like to be able to Stunt everything damage or healing effect the character can do. For the second bar I would call it “Anima Flux” and I want it to fill slower and only when skills with the CMD Essence element are used. I would keep this bar were you have it at for the default setting for Status Window Style 2 and this would give access to a Summon Type 3 command when ready.

To recap here is what I want to know how to do in list form.

1. Can you make multiple SA bars?
2. Is it possible to give the active character a free action (one to select the Stunt command so the play may then immediately select the action to be stunted.)
3. Can I use a one action multiplier (it would be really broken if after the first Stunt every action afterward was multiplied).
4. I looked through the formula for how the SA bar fills but it seems like it takes the maximum bar size into account so I can’t just make the bar shorter to make it fill faster. Any ideas?
5. I tried to change the position of the one SA bar in the demo but all I was able to do was make the bar thicker or thinner. I also have no idea how to make it vertical like I want it for the Stunt bar.
6. So far you have 3 methods to fill the SA bar, taking damage, doing damage, and healing allies with the last version. Is it possible to fill the SA bar from only an action of a particular CMD element (no matter the effect of damage or healing the skill does).

Any help at all would be great. I know that is a pretty tall order up there so I don’t expect you to solve it all but any help would be great and maybe one of my requests will make a good addition to your BS.
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
CTB - A Final Fantasy X-like Battle System, version 3.1 (NEW Jul 4 2010) - by Hasdiel - 03-27-2009, 10:47 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Battle Item Count kyonides 4 855 02-04-2024, 05:49 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Super Simple Vehicle System - Enhanced DerVVulfman 65 82,993 06-02-2023, 06:16 PM
Last Post: Sujabes467
   Dalissa's Battle Cry DerVVulfman 2 6,637 05-09-2023, 03:07 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Zenith Tactical Battle System Plus (ZTBS+) DerVVulfman 0 2,020 05-10-2022, 10:42 PM
   Actor Battle Items DerVVulfman 4 4,939 11-08-2020, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Melana
   Battle Report Raziel 1 6,233 05-29-2020, 02:27 AM
Last Post: Whisper
   Commercial System Package DerVVulfman 11 12,060 01-04-2020, 12:37 AM
Last Post: Pelip
   KItemDesc XP & VX Zilsel Version kyonides 4 6,533 12-01-2019, 06:11 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   ZLSL's Battle Portraits DerVVulfman 4 6,475 11-12-2019, 04:10 AM
   ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System 3.2 Victor Sant 150 224,521 03-02-2019, 04:47 AM
Last Post: dragonprincess44