Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 RoboClash: Conflict {DISCLAIMER: rated Adult: Contains Nudity}
I must say that while I do agree with kread, he mentioned exclusively the bad parts. By bad parts, of course, I mean what needs to be fixed. There are a lot of things I like about RoboClash. The windowskin is nice, the art is good and while you don't say much about the story, it sure sounds interesting.

That title screen doesn't match the overall quality at all. I could make you one if you'd like. As Kread also mentioned, there is whiteness around your character graphics that should be transparent. If you are unable to fix it, I can once again be of assistance.

Other than that, I would definitively reduce the amount of characters. You should rather focus on 3-4 characters and develop distinct personalities for these. Such an amount of characters tend to scare people away from threads. It also makes it hard for players to remember who is who. It doesn't need lots of characters to be a good story. Not at all. Here is a golden rule for you: The characters are parts of the story. Never add characters because there are too few, or because some more would be cool. When there is need of one, you should make one. Otherwise it wont feel natural.
Valdred
Tech Administrator of Save-Point

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: RoboClash: Conflict {DISCLAIMER: rated Adult: Contains Nudity} - by deValdr - 12-04-2010, 11:26 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Temporal Conflict KDC 35 34,314 09-15-2023, 11:56 PM
Last Post: KDC
   [Rated M] Risquemon TAKING SUBMISSIONS G.I. Toez 51 70,876 08-24-2013, 04:02 AM
Last Post: Ahzoh