Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added
Momomomo's Skill Book (Translated by Mcdohl):

Instructions:

Installation:

Create a new class above "Main" and place the spoiler code into it.

Usage:

First off, go to your Database in your game after you get this script in and go to the system tab. In the bottom left hand corner in the element/attribute tab, add new slots. Now, the stuff in these lines:
Quote:# Name the skill categories.
@skill_kind_name = ["Physical", "Elemental", "Non-Elemental", "Curative", "Status"]
# Next is the menu setup. It's a vertical list. List the categories in any order you want.
# Note: The categories below must coincide with the categories you listed above.
@kind_row = ["Physical",
"Elemental",
"Non-Elemental",
"Curative",
"Status"]
# Now write the element setups.You need to add elements in the Database (in the System Tab). For
# example, if you want to use a "Physical" category, go make an element called "Physical" and
# then apply it to all the skills you want them to appear under the Physical category!
@skill_kind_element_name = ["Physical", "Elemental", "Curative", "Status", "Non-Elemental"]
@skill_id_data = skill_book_id_set
end

Is what you put in those new elements/attributes you just made. Note that I have customized this to my needs, if you want to get rid of the stuff you don't want just delete all instances of each out of those lines above that are in the script. You new ones in the same way as well. Now, go to the skills tab, and go to the 'Fire' spell. Now, check the Elemental element/attribute to place this spell into the Elemental section of the skill book. Then just do the same for the rest of the skills by selecting to proper element/attribute for them. Now, to call this script from the main menu or from a call script, use this:
Quote: $scene = Scene_SkillBook.new

Skill Book Script

Wachuga's Maze Generator:

**BEFORE YOU PUT THIS IN, BE SURE TO PUT NEAR FANTASTICA'S DYNAMIC MAPS SCRIPT IN YOUR GAME!!!**

Instructions:

Installation:

This script has a lot of components to it, so I formatted it slightly differently then my other scripts as far as in the class browser goes.

I made an empty class and called it Maze Generator then under that I made a new empty class called ----------------------.

This is because there are four classes to this script, it organizes it a bit to do it like that.

Quote:Maze Generator
---------------
Game_Map***
Maze
Directional Matrix
Tile
---------------

I will list installation instructions along side the spoiler tags this time around.

Usage:

Now in order to use this you must place <rand> in the map name but there are other things as well. First of all these maps can be saved by putting <save> in the name before <rand>.

Now, if you want to control the randomness of the maze (this only does mazes for now, but Wachunga is now working on a full map generator) you have 3 options. the first <#> after <rand> controls the chances of curves and twists. the second <#> after <rand> decreases the number of dead ends. And the last <#> after <rand> increases the chance that dead ends will connect to another pathway.

Examples:

Quote:My Map <rand>

My Map 2 <rand> <2> <5> <1>

Each time you enter or exit a map that doesnt have <save> in it, it will change, so keep that in mind, also, you must place <start> in an event (I put it in the teleport) name where the begging of the maze is, carful though, the entrance and exits have to be in certain areas, otherwise your going to get a warning message when you try to enter it. Same thing with the exit, put <end> in an event name where you want the end to be at (again, I would put it in the teleport).

Make a new one called Game_Map*** and put this in it:

Game_Map***

Now, under that class make a new one called 'Maze' and put this into it:

Maze

Under this class make another new one called 'Direction Matrix' and put this into it:

Directional Matrix

Now, under this class put one more called 'Tile' and then put this script into that:

Tile
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by Geowil - 02-17-2010, 03:33 AM
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by Geowil - 02-17-2010, 07:27 PM
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by Geowil - 02-17-2010, 08:14 PM
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by Geowil - 02-17-2010, 08:27 PM
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by Geowil - 02-17-2010, 08:30 PM
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by Geowil - 02-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Scripts; Updated; Scripts Demo Added - by PK8 - 03-04-2010, 10:50 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Keyboard Name Input - Updated DerVVulfman 0 1,430 01-05-2022, 04:25 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   DEMO ISSUES? JUST DO THIS. DerVVulfman 0 11,882 06-11-2017, 05:17 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   GTBS - v1.5.2 (A FFT styled tactical battle system) updated 5/30/2012 GubiD 44 70,612 01-25-2013, 02:33 AM
Last Post: cheos
   P's Pause Script v2.0.1 (Updated: July 5th, 2009) [Exclusive] PK8 13 20,791 09-16-2009, 09:34 PM
Last Post: PK8
   Squall's Slicky Scripts Selwyn 0 4,081 03-03-2008, 06:44 AM
Last Post: Selwyn