Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Personal graph by actor
(10-21-2021, 04:24 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Welcome back.  Long time no see!!!  Winking with a tongue sticking out

I took more time translating your post from Korean to English than I did figuring this out.

So you just want the "SP" for your default points to change based on the actor?  THAT'S EASY!!!!  Just a case of knowing where it is!!!

Now, normally you would go to the Window_Base class to alter the 'draw_actor_sp' method.  But Vic rewrote that with his battlesystem.  You will find that it is in the Battle Windows script ....  WHICH I UPGRADED FOR YOU to add the TP points. So where I suggest will be based upon the new script. 

In the Battle Windows script, you will find the draw_actor_sp method begin on line 290.  To be more specific, that is where the 'alias' command begins for that method.  With that, you will find the offending statement.....

self.contents.draw_text(x, y, 32, 32, $data_system.words.sp)

...on line 297.  It is here where simple magic can be made.

Now I just made this little bit of code... and it replaces the line on 297 itself, though it of course utilizes the same draw_text command.

Code:
      # CHANGE BEGINS HERE---------------------------------------------------
      sp_replace = "SP"
      case actor.id
      when 2; sp_replace = "MP"
      when 4; sp_replace = "CP"
      end
      self.contents.draw_text(x, y, 32, 32, sp_replace)
      # CHANGE ENDS HERE ----------------------------------------------------
This replaces the original line on 297, and should look like this in your script.

Code:
      self.contents.font.color = system_color
      self.contents.font.name = SP_Text[2]
      self.contents.font.size = SP_Text[3]
      self.contents.font.bold = SP_Text[4]
      # CHANGE BEGINS HERE---------------------------------------------------
      sp_replace = "SP"
      case actor.id
      when 2; sp_replace = "MP"
      when 4; sp_replace = "CP"
      end
      self.contents.draw_text(x, y, 32, 32, sp_replace)
      # CHANGE ENDS HERE ----------------------------------------------------
      if width - 32 >= 108
        sp_x = x + width - 108
        flag = true
      elsif width - 32 >= 48
        sp_x = x + width - 48
        flag = false
      end

It is keyed to use the Actor's ID rather than the actor's name.  Any changes/additions to the list of actors with alternate versions of SP will need to be done here.

And note you can do a variation above with the HP stats, or further down with the TP system replacing the line that references the MOG::TP_NAME value.

uh...?
I obviously used a translator to post in English, but did it come out in Korean? Why...? Ah... is this my mistake?  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
I'm really sorry. I made a stupid mistake...

Ummm... First of all, thanks for the reply.  Very cheery
Thanks for the expert advice on how to rename actors by name! The script I wrote was very rudimentary... (XD...)

I'm very sorry, but what I was asking for help was how to change the image of the graph to a file.
Yes, in the HP/SP/TP/EXP Meter (REVISED FOR ACBS) script ((https://save-point.org/thread-8381.html))

HP_Meter = 'HPMeter' # Name of the HP meter graphic file
  SP_Meter = 'SPMeter' # Name of the SP meter graphic file
  TP_Meter = 'TPMeter' # Name of the TP meter graphic file
  EXP_Meter = 'EXPMeter' # Name of the EXP meter graphic file

this part!
I hope the graph file for this part is different for each actor.
For each actor ID, a warrior using a green SP graph image, a priest using a yellow SP graph image, a wizard using a blue SP graph image...
Yes, my explanation was lacking, which made it cumbersome. I am really sorry

((Related article)) Sweat
ACBS-ATOA Custom Battle System (https://save-point.org/thread-2136.html)
ACBS - Atoa Custom Battle System and TP System: https://save-point.org/thread-8381.html
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Personal graph by actor - by zlsl - 10-21-2021, 01:38 PM
RE: Personal graph by actor - by DerVVulfman - 10-21-2021, 04:24 PM
RE: Personal graph by actor - by zlsl - 10-22-2021, 07:09 AM
RE: Personal graph by actor - by DerVVulfman - 10-22-2021, 01:56 PM
RE: Personal graph by actor - by zlsl - 10-23-2021, 06:43 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Actor names in Quest Script jreagan406 5 7,599 03-07-2017, 08:06 AM
Last Post: JayRay
   Actor Graphic/Reflection Refuses to Update/Refresh penguwin 6 8,656 11-06-2014, 09:51 PM
Last Post: penguwin
  Attack from an enemy to a actor as condinitional branch Djigit 7 8,879 07-05-2014, 06:58 PM
Last Post: Djigit
   Modifying Actor ID to Class ID for Advanced Individual Battle Commands Script NewHope 1 4,177 07-11-2012, 11:37 PM
Last Post: NewHope
   Repositioning the actor command window. MegaPowerNinja 4 8,541 04-12-2011, 05:21 AM
Last Post: MegaPowerNinja
   [RMXP] Actor Cloning dagarath 2 8,609 03-08-2011, 07:18 AM
Last Post: dagarath
   Ring Menu + Actor Train? Other party members dissapear... Shadowgaz 2 5,792 05-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Last Post: Shadowgaz
   How to check if actor has certain stat(s) with RGSS? Twin Matrix 4 8,919 01-04-2009, 05:35 PM
Last Post: Twin Matrix