Poll: TMNT vs BattleToads
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
40.00%
2 40.00%
The BattleToads
60.00%
3 60.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Random Battle: February 2011
Boy, February gets the short of it all don't it? There's less days, and we lost out almost a week of the monthly Random Battle D: With all the issues of late, I sort of had this pushed back and back. My apologies. So, to make up for it, I've got a special TEAM BATTLE! MWA HA HA!!! So let's get right to it, February's random battle is:
[Image: TMNTvsBT.png]
Now then, let's meet our combatants!

For the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles we have the world's most fearsome fighting team. Leonardo, leads, Donatello does machines, Raphael is rude but crude and Michealangelo is a party dude. The turtles are trained in the arts of ninjitsu, and each utilize a weapon all their own. From katanas to bo staffs, sais and nunchaku, the turtles work together to battle against the evil Shredder (in the average games, and non-comic related media).

The BattleToads on the other hand utilize only their fists. Their strength is exemplified by the graphical changes, such as a head butt becoming a goat's horned club. Kicks becoming gigantic boots to send their enemies, the minions of the evil Dark Queen, flying through the air. They still hold a place in the hearts of gamers everywhere for the novelty and difficulty of their game, not to say the first TMNT game for NES was easy either mind you.

Although it's a three on four endeavor, the turtles are known for fighting fair and honorable. For the sake of this fight, take your favorite three turtles and put them against the combined forces of the BattleToads, Rash, Pimple and Zits.

Who will come across victorious in this, the first ever team Random Battle? You won't have to wait for a BattleToads comic to be picked up by Archie Comics to see this crossover, nor will you have to wait for Turtles Forever II: the Toadverse. It's all in your green warty hands now.
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
Reply }
I would have to say the BattleToads would win. They have much more graphical attacks and pick up weapons in the environment.
[Image: style7,Kristovski.png]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   gt5 online battle madison8971 0 3,627 11-29-2011, 06:33 AM
Last Post: madison8971
   EPIC Battle Cry! MetalRenard 11 15,722 08-02-2011, 01:17 PM
Last Post: Samven
   Random Battle: January 2011 Jacket 6 8,409 12-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Last Post: Jacket
Exclamation  Random Battle: December 2010 Jacket 18 18,934 12-23-2010, 09:00 PM
Last Post: computerwizoo7