Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Final Fantasy X HD
Wink 
I am so excited for this to come out for PS3 and PSVita, I will be buying this game 2 times on the same day so I can have one for each. Hopefully I can share the same save file.
"Go wherever your heart takes you...but not that way."
Reply }
I love this game so much I ignored its plot completely. the only time I payed any attention to it was when Auron and Rikku were on

cause wakka is racist Douchebag, kimahri is played like how white people hear native americans, lulu doesnt say anything particularly interesting, yuna is vapid, yuor character is vapid, and Seymour is unthreatening.

Sides that auron, Jecht and rikku are pretty much our only Real people. I kinda wish you got to play the Jecht era of spira too. Then this game would be awesome. That and I wanna see jecht slice the shoopuff/
Reply }
Want that game for my Vita as well, Characters are amazing, Story is awesome, Gameplay is perfect. I played it so many times, it was always great.
[Image: 76561198077561206.png]
Reply }
Damn, I was hoping they would at least work on any other FF than X... I really disliked FFX (although Auron is pretty bad ass)

"Scripting, It's my way of life." ~ Legacy
Reply }
I could never concentrate on FFX.

*Sigh* I need a PSP, but I can't afford one.
Reply }
FFX was my first final fantasy... and you all maybe know from my main scripting product how much i liked it. The only thing I really was disappointed about was the absence of an explorable location at Bevelle, for those who didn't play it, the second main city of Spyra, where the game takes place. I wish they had added some new stuff besides the porting to hd.
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }
i really liked the sphere system, but didn't it take away from the character's individual stat growth?
Reply }
The sphere system was interesting because, while it gave every character a linear path to learn new skills and stat augments, you could deviate to other places on the board by using the Lvl keys. I haven't played it in probably about a decade, but I think when I beat it last I had pretty much 90% of the board learned for every character.

As far as sequels and spin-offs, Final Fantasy X-2 was probably my favorite. I suppose the plot on that one was kind of dumb, but the battles were really fun because you could change your "class" on the fly with dress spheres. The only thing that could've made that game better was if they had a hidden Naked dress sphere ;D
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }
Hmm naked hot chicks...

Erm...! Sorry got distracted there.
Well I don't know about other FF games, I've only played a couple and I didn't like FF7. (Oh the blasphemy!). I really enjoyed FFX. FFX-2 was sucky though I agree with Kain, the battle system was great. (hmm... naked babes... *drools*)... *shakes* Sorry distracted again.
Reply }
One thing I didn't like about the sphere sgrid system is that in the end all the characters, when fully developed, became virtually equivalent, with the exception of their special techniques. Basically there is no class system in ffx...
[Image: f7d70f7d-d21f-470a-b93d-fa23cfcfaeb5_zpsfe7368c0.png] [Image: facebook_icon.png] [Image: youtube_128x128-120x120.png] [Image: deviant.png] [Image: save-point.png]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII? RosyPosy 22 29,927 11-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Samven
   Final Fantasy XIII rm-rf 31 31,291 12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Samven