Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Final Fantasy XIII
What's your opinion of the game? Did you complete it? Did you like the gameplay elements? Discuss!

I'm on the final chapter at the moment ;o
Reply }
I'm still playing it ; I'm just after the bit where you control the 2 kids, in the fal'Cie bit. It looks pretty impressive but I don't think I'll ever like it as much as FFXII, also ... What happened to levelling up? Do I get to level up later? This battle system sucks =[
Reply }
You dont get levels, you get a system which is similar to FFX's sphere grid, you'll get it soon :P
and the battle system is awesome :O fast paced lol

+ completed the game last night, i'm satified with the whole game ;D
Reply }
Should I buy it?
Reply }
If i'm honest, yes.
but you may not like it, or you may love it, try renting it or watch some youtube walkthroughs for the first chapter before you decide to buy it
Reply }
It looks very pretty but I'm afraid of spending money on heavy railroad games. I'm more happy in the sandbox. When a thief stole my PS and Final fantasy 8, I mourned the loss of the console but not the game.
Reply }
Most of the stuff I've read describes it as a "marathon simulator." I tried the battle system at a friend's house briefly... it's completely unintuitive and removes almost all activity from the player... coupled with the limited exploration in the straight-line maps and the obscene focus on graphics and animation, why don't they just make movies? That seems to be what they want to head for.

Oh, well. As long as someone's having fun, I suppose.
Reply }
Beat it and all side quests in about 55hours ROUGHLY, the graphics are great, the battle system is unique, the concept was brilliant, and now FF 14 will be out this year, AKA Final Fantasy VERSUS (PS3 Exclusive)

Things I was disappointed in:

~Lack of free roam
~Lack of side quests instead they added SIDE JOBS
Reply }
KDawg08 Wrote:and now FF 14 will be out this year, AKA Final Fantasy VERSUS (PS3 Exclusive)

http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/
>.>?
Reply }
Final Fantasy XIV is an online game and it's not Final Fantasy versus XIII^^
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII? RosyPosy 22 29,895 11-28-2015, 11:54 PM
Last Post: Samven
Wink  Final Fantasy X HD Chukkaque 10 12,229 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy