Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Day Some Moron Made a Revelation

On hiatus. For new story updates please visit my accounts on FictionPress and other specialized websites.

The Day Some Moron Made a Revelation

by Kyonides

Chapter I: Becoming a Time Singularity

Multiply the largest crowd you have ever seen a thousandfold. Yes, that should suffice for a while at least. Now take into account several politicians, generals and trade union leaders are presiding a strange assembly. Heck, do not forget, not even for a brief moment, there are people carefully listening to their head, the ruler of that rich country. Curiously they are not laughing as I first expected.

All around the troublesome world people of all ages argue concerning the fate of that country. Some guys care about it, while others just do not even waste their time analyzing its current predicament. After learning what I have heard so far, I do not blame the latter for thinking they do not need to talk about a living joke incarnated in a laughable human being. Nobody could take him seriously in the last few years. Many Earthlings have mocked his mentor even before he had passed away, for good I humbly got to admit here. Why would anybody in his or her five senses and free to think on their own take him seriously this time?

Without any slight trace of doubt, the president has stated “I have traveled to the future already, and I can say for certain everything was fine over there.”

You might have read books, listened to radio programs or even watch any kind of science fiction television series that has ever existed on this beautiful planet, but who the hell would ever dare to utter such a ridiculous version of a pathetic excuse to hide the awful situation his people is going through nowadays? No, please, do not speak his name here for everybody ears would bleed at the very sound of his symbolic name, the one that represents exactly the opposite of the man and leader that has promised to defend the social revolution.

Indeed, he has become a very special time singularity, one that we would deeply love to drop at some black hole in no time. Sadly, he still pretends his followers will believe forever and ever that he has bent time and space at will, instead of common sense and crisis. Probably that lunatic has an advisor that might have thrown the guide to become a respectful leader right at a glamorous supernova. Does it not make you wish some sort of time travel machine suddenly appear in front of you to go back in time and get rid of such a buffoon once for all?

No matter how much we think about that, there is nobody we can call now to undo whatever he thought he has achieved since he had won the elections. He wants to make sure that nobody else could ever steal his chance to become the newest incarnation of the evil puppeteer. We can still wonder if he will be able to make a brand new sonic screwdriver of sorts. Unexpectedly such device might end up being capable of fixing everything he has ever broken. Will they be able to yell “long live the screwdriver”? I bet many people would have seen it coming by then, he, he.

To be continued!?
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
That story is so good that I don't know for sure if it's only fiction or a strongly accurate portrait of reality.
Reply }