Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 SephirothSpawn's Bars
SephirothSpawn's Bars
Version: 1.0

Introduction

An alternative to Cogwheel's Menu Bar's. It's also sexier. ;)

Features

Draws HP/SP/Exp and also parameters bars, whereever they are shown.

Screenshots

[Image: bar17un.th.png][Image: bar21el.th.png][Image: bar30te.th.png]

Script
Post this above main

Instructions

Just delete Cogwheel's bars and place this script above main. ^_^

FAQ

None so far.

FORUM ADMIN NOTE

DerVVulfman: "I added two lines into SephirothSpawn's script that prevents a problem when a statistic (such as SP) has 0 points.

Credits and Thanks

Credits and thanks to SephirothSpawn for the gradient bars script.

Author's Notes

Enjoy. :)
Reply }
I like your talking style! "It's also sexier. ;)" lol
Reply }
You should make a list of reasons why this is more smexy than Cogwheel's
Reply }
I know this is one hell of an old post and the user isn't even in the forums anymore, but I got a question for anyone who can help me :/ Is there anyway to set a MAXIMUM value to the bar while representing the values? Say my character's parameters get to 255 tops, how can I make the bars to be fully filled when the stat reaches 255? Thanks beforehand and sorry again for reviving the undead :)
I'm looking for a scripter to help me with my proyect. Need some minor adjustments-modifications and some larger codes. The larger ones will be remunerated :) Thanks beforehand.
Reply }
Near the bottom of the script there's a line that goes draw_slant_bar(x, y + 18, para_begin, 999, 155, 4, para_color1, para_color2), simply edit the '999' to 255.
Reply }
Great! Thanks! =)
I'm looking for a scripter to help me with my proyect. Need some minor adjustments-modifications and some larger codes. The larger ones will be remunerated :) Thanks beforehand.
Reply }
Hi, first I'd like to say this is an amazing Bar script thats more prettier than Cogwheel's one but it seems like the script doesn't like it if any of my Actor's MaxSP is 0 at all times. I have certain classes that does not have any SP Growth and cogwheel's script never gave me any trouble xcept this one. Anyone would be kind enough to help out? Thanks in advance!
Reply }
I guess Seph didn't account for that. Wow. You're the first person to notice that after all these years. In any case, I have a solution:

Place this bit of code on line 23, right above the # Draws Bar code. In doing this, the background for the bar will draw just fine. But it will exit if there is no value to send into the bar.
Code:
# Exit if bar is empty
    return if max==0

In any event, I just edited the script posted above and included the fix. I know Seph wouldn't mind.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(02-05-2013, 06:11 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: I guess Seph didn't account for that. Wow. You're the first person to notice that after all these years. In any case, I have a solution:

Place this bit of code on line 23, right above the # Draws Bar code. In doing this, the background for the bar will draw just fine. But it will exit if there is no value to send into the bar.
Code:
# Exit if bar is empty
    return if max==0

In any event, I just edited the script posted above and included the fix. I know Seph wouldn't mind.
Sorry for late reply [b]DerVVulfman[/b], been working all week and finally got sometime off but thanks a million for resolving the issue I have!

Edit: dunno why bbcode acted off but ohwell.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   DoubleX RMMV Status Bars Compatibility DoubleX 0 1,526 02-06-2022, 07:56 AM
Last Post: DoubleX
   DoubleX RMMV Status Bars DoubleX 2 6,146 07-07-2019, 01:19 PM
Last Post: DoubleX
   Lycan Enemy Bars / MGC Mode7 Edit Patch DerVVulfman 0 5,293 06-12-2014, 04:05 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   CogWheel Style Menu Bars syvkal 2 9,343 08-28-2011, 11:37 AM
Last Post: 6B6bYX
   Trickster's Animated Gradient Bars for Limit Break (DVV) DerVVulfman 2 8,891 09-15-2009, 04:43 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   SephirothSpawn's Slanted Bars Kylock 0 4,745 03-08-2008, 04:25 AM
Last Post: Kylock
   CogWheel Plug 'n' Play Menu Bars syvkal 0 4,595 03-07-2008, 08:12 PM
Last Post: syvkal
   Actor/Enemy HP Bars Raziel 0 4,853 03-07-2008, 05:04 AM
Last Post: Raziel