Remi-chan's Neato Arty thread thing!
Or I could put that aside, and think of an entirely other OC I wanted to start drawing!

Thewi ~Due of the Morrow
[Image: xcpgouX.jpg]
I wanted to do a panda-girl OC. While this adorable bean appears very cute, to a disarming agree if i may say! The eyes being the window to the soul-- show that she is a bit more than her appearance would have you believe.

I have a Speed Draw as well, wherein a lot of unnerving but epic music plays. Further cementing this character as a bit of an enigma.
Reply }
New week, new art... somehow!?

Mysterious White
[Image: RMdk2kF.png]
Very mysterious character.

Simian Speed Draw

Reply }
Brand new piece, hot off the Paint Tool SAI!

Between Reality and Fiction
[Image: 5DnCosd.png]
You can click the image to see it in its full 3000x3000 pixels resolution.

It is yes, a render of my Remi-Chan internet personage.

I also have a speed draw showing the process from start to finish!

Simian Speed Draw #147 ~Between Reality and Fiction
Reply }
I did actually get this done in late may, I just forgot to post it.

Whole Once More
[Image: UfBpB8f.jpg]
Unfortunately due to my own herping and derping, this is no speed draw this time. I've only as a result got a recording of the drafting process.
Reply }
I will likely turn this into a full blown digital render before too long. But for now, here's a gorgeous sketch of Porrum: The Lost Lamb of Eden
[Image: OgvsgkK.png]
Reply }
'Tis done.

The Lost Lamb of Eden
[Image: UosjH44.png]
Quote:"To never know dislocation is a feeling of being lost in itself. If one is never lost, are they ever found? Am I lost because I was not able to know that feeling of being fallen... or am I lost because no one came to try and find me? Order is never lost, but chaos never reaches out to find it. A careless chaotic void of apathy has become this cosmos' status quo... I am too late to do much more, than provide Sanctuary to those who aren't bereft of virtue."

Speed Draw Video
Reply }
Nothing super crazy this time, but I have begun my second DND campaign, and so of course i have drawn my new OC which I made for it.

Vivinikki Vohnné
[Image: l7M9blo.png]
Also did a goofy MSpaint render of her while in the midst of our first session.

Grumpy Gremlin!
[Image: hCA4LoY.png]
It kinda goes without saying, but I didn't record these ones, so no speed draw, sorreh! D;
Reply }
Hoowhewy, so I mighta gone a tad cray with art lately. So, let's get the big render out of the way first!

Sleep Paralysis
[Image: 0EdmRr0.jpg]
Quote:"To those who would shrive themselves of sin, she would offer another path. An eternal sleep spent in desirable dance and depravity. A trap laid by one of the most terrifying invisible menaces to steal the souls of mortalkind.

Sleep Paralysis is what they call her. The Deadly Sin of Sloth, once known as Belphegor, she now answers to Lazylie- an inheritor of the soul once possessed by that wicked witch of wallowing. 'Tis why those who sleep overlong are called the dreaming dead.

She is the unseen weapon of the Demon Lord, a dream demon whom only the isosceles arc can be called into question as an equal. Her victims know not their fate, as why would one entertain the folly of a failing future when the prospect of a daring dream can so easily outplay the appeal of a reality so soured?

She is the sleeper agent to put down all sleeper agents. Death comes through an unwillingness to wake from her dream, and sloth becomes the sin to end the life of a soul rent with sustenance zero. A truly terrible fate entrusted to blissful ignorance."

And a speed draw for that one, too!

Gone Laxin~'
[Image: Ftm7yqw.png]
A little art I did after I finished all my work on Demo 3 (Steam Vers.) for my followers around the internet to let them know i'm on break and please be considerate as i have worked myself very hard the last few months.

Lunar Hare
[Image: 2dIufUw.png]
Lumi on the moon with a bunch of her bunnies who are being sickeningly adorable!

Chibis of Chiding
[Image: 8QUTJUX.jpg]
A bunch of my troublemakers in a chibi style because... of course!

Frying on an Air of Superiority
[Image: kwulIdA.png]
Xaela looking very VERY FUCKING SMUG about the fact you clearly do not own an air fryer. ...i dunno it just is a dumb meme I saw once and fell stupidly in love with.

Your Time Is Up...
[Image: W4bKUHA.png]
Yi using the Destroy command, probably on someone she doesn't like or who failed to do as she commanded in the given time. Really happy with how the perspective is in this one.

Concepts for Lazylie
I wanted to use a lot of the ideas RiseDemos has and then incorporate some of my own, as well. So this was me working all of that out!
[Image: 08Lhobc.png]
Initial concept of my own.
Followed by...
[Image: 9YUB8OP.jpg]
Expression and posing manifest.
Then... I decided to scrap the dopey overdone disheveled long hair and use Demos' much more interesting hairstyle.
[Image: psPgmvN.jpg]
Then at last, a line sketch on PC to finalize most of the details.
[Image: oY9EShE.png]
Was never a fan of the huge jorts so in the final product they were switches out for some very short trunks.
Reply }
So Sealed Is Your Fate
[Image: DjTRQz9.jpg]
"So then... Time for you to enlighten me."

Click the image above to see a full size version.

A captivating render of the Queen of Shadows. The nameless leader of the Shadow Pixies and mother of Mad E. Lin is by all extents, a calm and reserved powerhouse of shadow energy. She is without peer, the strongest non-glitched mortal magician in the universe. Having studied and refined magic over 400 billion years. Yet despite all of her power and ability, she is terrified of death, both in regards to herself and her people.

I also streamed this entire thing, so I have a Speed Draw to show for it.

Simian Speed Draw #150 ~So Sealed Is Your Fate
Reply }
Was only intending to do a sketch originally but then five hours later I had this in front of me, ahaha~!

A Demon Lord's Web
[Image: XDT73gO.png]
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Samven's Amazing Art Request Thread! Samven 2 6,453 03-14-2015, 12:13 AM
Last Post: Samven
  Trexrell sprite thread trexrell 23 31,611 06-14-2014, 06:41 AM
Last Post: trexrell
  [WIP] Lost Ages Model Reskinning thread JayRay 0 3,936 05-08-2014, 11:25 PM
Last Post: JayRay
  Ace' Art and Feedback Thread Ace 11 18,230 04-20-2012, 06:22 PM