RPG Maker has gotten progressively worse since XP
#3
YES! more people are agreeing to the same conclusion! XP rocks! I honestly looked at all the RPGmaker products beforehand before buying and I concluded I liked XP best for its large tilesets and use of taller more detailed sprites! along with the biggest script support I've found to date!

xp is the most stylistic and free in my eyes and thats why I love it!

although if ReGaL turns out to be better I'd be willing to jump ship to it!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: RPG Maker has gotten progressively worse since XP - by Siletrea - 07-06-2018, 09:05 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   A New RPG Maker w HD-2D/3D Combined DerVVulfman 2 2,728 03-31-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: Remi-chan
   RPG Maker Unite and VRM models? JayRay 0 6,475 02-18-2023, 07:10 AM
Last Post: JayRay
   Small RPG Maker Games for Android Mike_Everley 0 6,007 12-23-2021, 10:56 AM
Last Post: Mike_Everley
   RPG Maker series + Rants kyonides 4 15,550 08-25-2020, 12:41 AM
Last Post: kyonides
Question  Easiest 2D Sprite maker software MrFunny 2 12,384 11-28-2017, 06:19 PM
Last Post: JayRay
   Is RPG Maker XP still a viable option? Zaphias 10 32,762 03-04-2017, 07:34 AM
Last Post: hanetzer
   RPG Maker MV Announced PK8 2 13,971 04-04-2016, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Starmage
   Are TCGs in RPG Maker realistic. BeJeremiah 9 32,006 06-11-2015, 03:01 AM
Last Post: JayRay
   [Kinda-Poll] Pattern Game for new maker hanetzer 4 16,370 01-29-2015, 11:06 PM
Last Post: JayRay
   Poking at the RPG Maker VXAce map format. MechanicalPen 14 41,130 02-04-2014, 03:53 AM
Last Post: MechanicalPen



Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)