Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Rpg Legend [Online RPG]
Hello everyone!

Tonight I have been hard at working adding a ton of new features to the game! Let me briefly outline them to you below. But first let's look at a screen shot!

[Image: screen6.jpg]

Improvements to the chat room:
  • Bad word filter
  • Whispering - you will now be able to whisper anyone who is online, even if they aren't on the same map as you. All you have to do is type /w their_name your message
  • Quick reply - to reply to the last person who whispered you, all you need to do is type /r your message
  • New key binds - press T to open the chat input box, you may also hit ENTER. Tab no longer opens the chat input box. press R to open the chat input box and have the last person who whispered you name already in the box ready for you to whisper them back! ESC still closes the chat input box and erases the message you have typed.
  • The chat will no longer display if someone connects or disconnects. Instead there will be a side bar which will list who is on the same map as you. This has yet to be added.
  • There are a few other useful commands you may type into the chat box. Such as: /reload will reload the screen you are on. /logout will take you back to your character screen. Both of these commands should save your current position.
Teleports:
  • You are now able to enter the caves!
  • When teleporting the direction you face will be saved.
  • Map loading times have been increased about twice as fast to speed up going between maps.
New smaller client:
  • The client has been resized to support smaller monitor sizes. The minimum supported resolution is now 1024 by 768.
  • You may switch between the small client and the large client by clicking the Settings menu. Your setting will be saved the next time you reload or change maps.
  • The minimap can now be toggled on and off by clicking on it.
  • The chat box in the smaller client size will be easier to see if you hover your mouse over it or open the chat input box.
Other bug fixes:
  • A certain wall in the cliff area should no longer allow you to walk up it.
If any of you want to test it out with me, please let me know! When I am online, I can give you the link to the testing server and you can check it out for yourself!

More soon!

[Image: userbar.gif] [Image: userbar.gif]
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Rpg Legend [Online RPG] - by thephantom - 12-18-2011, 09:28 PM
RE: Rpg Legend [Online RPG] - by thephantom - 12-22-2011, 11:55 AM
RE: Rpg Legend [Online RPG] - by MetalRenard - 12-22-2011, 11:16 PM
RE: Rpg Legend [Online RPG] - by thephantom - 12-23-2011, 05:46 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   The Legend of Terra (Updated 4/4/2021) Terra420 3 7,939 04-04-2021, 09:39 PM
Last Post: Terra420
   Last Legend Pia Carrot 6 9,116 04-05-2014, 10:25 PM
Last Post: Steel Beast 6Beets
   Pokemon Legend - Mewtwo Tommyger 1 4,704 06-27-2013, 01:14 PM
Last Post: Tommyger
   [Demo]Soul Handler - The Legend of Crystal Bahamut Raphael Rpg Games 3 9,776 04-24-2013, 03:11 AM
Last Post: BlackCatSG
   Charlie's Arena is ONLINE!!! (5th DEMO RELEASED) (RECRUITING) Charlie Fleed 46 52,006 10-15-2010, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Charlie Fleed
   (RMVX) Eversorrow Online - Open Beta MMO FateDrawn 9 17,903 02-17-2010, 10:00 PM
Last Post: aolist
   Rising Legend [Commercial] computerwizoo7 12 18,878 01-28-2010, 10:27 PM
Last Post: mila26