Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I would like some advice for my project.
If you're still using an ABS, most ABSs use a form of 'move to player' action... perhaps coupled with a random movement touch. Though I attempted to include a 'keep distance for missile fire' system and a 'run away!!!' system if the player is kicking their butt too much.

For the actions, I wonder if they could be coded into the Enemy Database by way of something like:
Code:
Action              Condition
Attack              None
Do Nothing          Nothing
Darkness            Switch [0009] is On
This assumes you would add a Switch (#9) that is turned on when your player performs an attack, and turned off just moments later (so the enemy doesn't always restart the skill).

Making the enemy not attack or move if the player doesn't move seems to be an interesting concept. I don't know a system that has that as all ABSs run on an 'enemy always active' premise.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: I would like some advice for my project. - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2012, 04:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How encrypt my project? Raphael Rpg Games 6 12,142 04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Narzew