Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII?
FINAL FANTASY XII
recently, while honoring its musical director, one of the staff dropped a bomb and suggested that 12 was getting a remake along with 7

With that it was later confirmed that they are indeed working on something with FF12 and Arnie here just spilled the beans.
always a favorite of mine Im still playing it years after(this year Im doing the Zodiac version)

My question above however is pretty much a pet peeve of mine.
I enjoyed both games- but I found 10 heavily flawed and filled with plot holes that sin himself could fit into.
(for instance why did no one else think to just stay as the ghost like apparitions once they died?- sin cant hurt a ghost)
or
(why does anyone follow sin having already been dead for years anyway?) 
Or my favorite
(why is Wakka a party member? wakka is racist and stubborn, even insulted rikkus people right in front of her as they escape her home burning IN THEIR FREAKEN AIRSHIP!)- seriously fuck that guy/
Realistic characters are one thing but youre playing a fantasy Id liek the racists and stubborn asshats be the ignorant towns folk- not the involved protector of a Hero.
Anyway thats off track; my question is- Whats wrong with Final fantasy 12s story that fans are repulsed by?
What made that epic tale of struggling countries in the midst of war and technology so ard for ff fans to appreciate?
Im so puzzled as to why the last great final fantasy game is lumped in with the likes of 10 and 13
Its a pet peeve I hope someone can answer.

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Why is final fantasy X viewed better by fans than FFXII? - by RosyPosy - 08-18-2015, 03:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Wink  Final Fantasy X HD Chukkaque 10 12,238 03-24-2012, 08:41 PM
Last Post: RosyPosy
   Final Fantasy XIII rm-rf 31 31,294 12-09-2011, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Samven