Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Some Short Detective or Medieval Related Topic
Well I updated the main post once again and now I'm leaving this piece of "insane literary art" roleplay scenario for anybody to discuss its contents, its style, etc.

Kidnapping as a way of rp-living!

In my scenario there would be one or two stalkers that would later become the kidnappers after a teenager chick disappears right before her after school netball training session.

[As a side note I might mention that her team is now incomplete and has no clear replacement for her since the best players in school were already part of it. So the coach has to make a tough decision, he / she either lets pretty much any other girl join the team for this single match just a couple of days away or not to partake in it and automatically lose the match as per netball school association's rules. Yes, the coach could also ask the principal to postpone the match due to the emergency and see if the association and the opponents agree on this.]

Meanwhile the police shows up at her school to collect all evidence and any possible testimony. The problem is that the principal might be one of the initial suspects along her exboyfriend and his gang, one of the most popular girls there who happens to crave the fall dance queen tiara and might do anything stupid to get rid of one of her main competitors, the missing girl, the teenager's biological father that cannot even visit her since the painful divorce and of course some mysterious couple or partners in crime that have become famous on the net but no one has ever caught on video or photos.

Later on the kidnappers contact the young girl's mother and step father to ask for her ransom, US$100,000 AND a very specific person in exchange, namely the netball team's sponsor, a wealthy man, owner of a luxury car retail shop among many other businesses in the state. The mother in terrible pain might also be an employee of his without her even being aware of this. Her family has a limited time to hand over the ransom.

After several hours the kidnappers make a second phone call to tell her parents that they got to be sure they've got the money before the time is over or else the lovely netball player will miss an organ and nobody is going to tell the police where the girl or her body will be dropped.

I guess there is also a possibility that a cop might be the kidnappers' partner, a mole in the local / state police station who might interfere in the undergoing investigation.

I forgot to mention that one of her siblings is emotionally unstable because he or she is an addict that fears one of the dealers might go after him or her. If this sibling learned about his or her sister's decease, who knows what he or she would be capable of doing...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Short Detective Related Topic - by Ahzoh - 04-25-2016, 05:49 AM
RE: Some Short Detective or Medieval Related Topic - by kyonides - 04-29-2016, 10:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   I can't wait to play *insert video game here* - topic EJlol 12 18,514 04-09-2017, 05:38 AM
Last Post: jajajaj312