Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 750+ things Mr. Welch can no longer do in a RPG - Part II
Quote:636. Leave the quest target behind because she's sarcastic.
640. Demand tips from Abyssals.
641. Deliver the wrong pizza to Abyssals.
642. Deliver the correct pizza to Abyssals.

647. Make lists of things more unworthy than failing to tip the pizza delivery boy.
661. Use illusionary weaponry. Or make-believe weapons.
667. Be citrus fruit.
669. Reverse the polarity of the neutron flow... or redirect secondary power through the flux capacitor.
673. Load themselves into catapults.
674. Summon Deathlords.
675. Impersonate geology.
677. Park airships in Golden Gate Park.
679. Use 20th-century battleships to cloak their soulsteel flying devices.

What's the authors' darn problem with Pizza pizza!? Angry
Also #661 would provoke a series of strokes among some Marylanders, especially the politicians. Laughing
Barf to 667.
Shocked What's McFly gonna do now!?
Thinking I guess the guy that forbid number 673 hasn't heard about cannon fodder ever.
Happy with a sweat I didn't know Arthas would be there as well...
Be thankful they didn't choose to impersonate Ghost or Dracula or even Plague-Chan 
Angry Crap! Happy with a sweat That was something I'd love to do if possible. Laughing
Sad I guess that's a goodbye to Macross and Robotech...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: 750+ things Mr. Welch can no longer do in a RPG - Part II - by kyonides - 02-24-2023, 04:47 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Intelligent Things To Do With a Dragon Around DerVVulfman 1 434 01-24-2024, 05:00 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   750+ things Mr. Welch can no longer do in a RPG - Part III DerVVulfman 2 1,269 03-03-2023, 07:43 AM
Last Post: JayRay
   750+ things Mr. Welch can no longer do in a RPG - Part I DerVVulfman 3 1,393 02-16-2023, 04:09 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   The Things the Barbarian Gets the Paladin to Do DerVVulfman 1 1,175 08-04-2022, 06:13 AM
Last Post: kyonides
   Forty Things To Do with a Dead Follower DerVVulfman 0 1,931 11-21-2020, 05:17 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman