Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Elemental Alignment
Elemental Alignment
Version: 1.0

Introduction
This script is designed to make setting up elemental rates in the database simpler. This script aligns a enemy/actor with an element so that you don't have to set that stuff up via the database.

Screenshots
Light a match, its fire, its an element, and its the screenshot :)

Demo
Download Here

Script
The families are alignment with one element, the IAMNOTPOSTINGTHISSCRIPTFORFAMILIES element

Instructions
See Setup Script, should be self-explanatory, if not post and I'll answer your questions

FAQ
Note: Permission granted by Trickster to post:
Quote:And if you post what you have now of my stuff then you don't have the latest versions. I'm too lazy/busy to post stuff.
As this is his material, it is deletable upon his request. Due to his current absense, no support is available. Please do not PM or eMail him for support.

Compatibility
Requires SDK Part I
Requires MACL Libraries (Array.math, Numeric, and Actor and Party Info)

Credits and Thanks
Me for creating

Author's Notes
Better appreciate this script I could have easily not posted it and used it exclusively for myself for-the-game-I-am-working-on-but-not-working-on

Scripted in about 30 minutes Hooray for two new scripts in one day :)

Terms and Conditions
Hey, I posted this publicly. You can use it. What do you expect? But if you do use it, I do expect you to spell my name correctly in your game. And yes you can use it in commercial games too.
Reply }
Erm....could someone perhaps update this link? It is broken :(. Thanks.
Reply }
Did you try here?
Reply }
No, didn't work still. It's the same file which is...corrupted? Outdated? I'm not actually sure but it is '.rar' instead of the usual file extension.
Reply }
I just tryed it and the link works fine for me, the file also.
.rar is a usual extension, telling you that the file is paced. WinRar or 7Zip or an other programm that unpacks files should help.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Elemental Damage Fix RPG Advocate 0 4,480 03-03-2008, 05:13 AM
Last Post: RPG Advocate
   Elemental and State Rates Trickster 0 4,042 03-02-2008, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Trickster