Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Old but new to this. Just looking for help
(08-08-2011, 01:12 AM)Cloud IceHeart Wrote: I was told to hit up DerVVulfman but I can't. My account won't let me.
Ah, the forum wouldn't let you use the PM system until you made at least 'one' post. It's a safeguard against spambots from intruding and going after the Personal Message system. You're in the clear now.

(08-08-2011, 01:12 AM)Cloud IceHeart Wrote: I don't know Script that well as to say I can't even figure out how to get this http://save-point.org/showthread.php?tid=2433 script working or where to put my text in.
In general, most scripts can be pasted below the Scene_Debug script and above the Main script at the very bottom. In this case, it would appear like this:
  • Scene_Debug
  • Ending Credits script
  • Main
After that, it's just a matter of editing those values to use your preferred font and stuff. Practice... practice... practice...

(08-08-2011, 01:12 AM)Cloud IceHeart Wrote: 1: I'm useing VX now and looking to have side battle system. And were to pick up the sprits for the system useing the base toons that come with the program.
2: I would like to redo the name plates and HP/MP bars.
3: I would like to have a little window of some kind that shows turn order.
4: Credits and scrolling text so that I can put some cool text into the game to tell a story and how to run a sound file to have it voiced over as well.
Well, I'm not really a scripter for RPGMaker VX, though I did make an RMVX version of Animated Battlers. And Charlie Fleed's CTB is for RPGMaker XP only. I believe the RPG Tankentai Sideview Battle System may do something for you as it is a sideview RPGMaker VX system. There's a number of addons available exclusively for it.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Old but new to this. Just looking for help - by DerVVulfman - 08-08-2011, 04:22 AM