Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
 Hartacon 1.5 - Multiplayer Online RPG Arena
This is really awesome (tried it out for a bit). But one thing that I'd think would be nice would possibly be more skill variation aviable from the start. Like... the mages could have their standard elemental spell, but also a secondary base-spell like a status effect or something. Just as an example. Physical attack + a single skill just felt a little too limited. And in order to get people hooked, the first impression/start-up phase is very important, so I think being given a just a little bit wider array of possible actions to take would make it even more appealing. More options aviable usually means more tactical possibilities, which are vital for a PvP tactical RPG.

In a single player TRPG, it's not a big issue at all since they tend to start off against weaker foes, and then you obtain more skills and possibilities as the difficulty gradually increases. But in PvP, you want to put as much as you can into your very first battle. Since it's not about story, but the battles themselves, making the battles as entertaining as possible from the very start is important. Well, that's my thoughts. =P
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Hartacon 1.5 - Multiplayer Online RPG Arena - by AGAFURO - 10-16-2010, 05:55 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Hartacon Tactics - RELEASED ON STEAM/XBOX 360 Charlie Fleed 18 27,058 06-30-2018, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Charlie Fleed