Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Just move the Cursor of the Item_Scene to the right
That doesn't really make any sense, it claiming that the issue is that I only have one parameter being used where four are being asked. The statement on line 176 is an alias to the Window_EquipLeft's initialize method that only asks for one parameter. It only has one parameter in the default script, and that's all that I offer or need to offer. Unless something has been altered, there should be no issues whatsoever with the revised version of the Moghunter Equip script at all.

And just to be sure, I looked at Mog's original which has only a Color.New statement in that line.

Meanwhile, I looked at Atoa's script. Could he have forgotten to include those 'include Atoa' statements? Sheesh. The script by itself won't work and I already found two bugs. That, and he too decided to rewrite where aliasing would be needed (as I did with my MultiSlots script). So his system totally rewrites over the Scene_Equip system that would wipe out anything Mog did.

What all do you need from his (atoa's) equip system???
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just move the Cursor of the Item_Scene to the right - by DerVVulfman - 08-09-2015, 08:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Permanently modifying move speed Keeroh 5 8,575 05-24-2017, 05:47 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   little Edit of the cursor world map system Djigit 3 5,850 08-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Djigit
   Atoa ACBS Target move wrong after move to center Djigit 4 5,792 08-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Djigit
   Possible to move battle actors when escaping? NewHope 8 12,361 07-27-2012, 06:14 AM
Last Post: NewHope
   Cursor, Selection, and Scrolling tnsi 7 9,709 01-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman