Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Federal Bureau of Instigation
Chapter Two
Change of Plans

The merry band of federal wackos finally arrived at Baltimore’s Penn Station. I mean, the darn overworked agents did after being stuck in traffic for a couple of hours. It seems like the repairs of the highway went downhill after an idiot hit several construction workers in a terrible car accident. These agents could not care any less about that.

The people got off the four cars they had parked close to the station. Nobody realized that they might be breaking any law or any ordinance because they were the agents after all. Who cares about such petty things when you work for the FBI, right?

“OK, team, here’s what we’re gonna do from now on”, special supervisory agent Davignon told them with his careless attitude. “You all pretend that you’ve just started investigating one of Cheesie James’ rivals after committing any crime that comes up off the top of your head.”

“Done, boss!” agent Trickster replied at once.

“Err, sorry to burst your bubble, rookie, but you’re definitely not joining them this time”, the special agent told our suspicious character right then.

“What’s the problem, sir?”, a confused Trickster inquired of him. “I’ve gone through several exhaustive training sessions like they once did, why can’t I play an important role in the ongoing investigation?”

“Seriously, agent Trickster? Do we really need to have that conversation. Again?”, the seasoned investigator asked him with a stern look.

“Couldn’t it be because you never told me why I couldn’t do their job the last couple of times, could it?”, the stubborn subordinate irreverently questioned him.

“You moron!”, the special agent got mad at him. “Can’t you see that this is all about your darn attitude? It’s always been because I can’t ever tell whether you’ll go on a bloodthirsty witch hunt or not. I don’t need any loose cannon in my team, you know.”

“Still, isn’t it our job to hunt them down before they can even hurt anybody else, boss?”, Trickster demanded a serious answer from his supervisor.

“You’re not getting the point, lad”, the special supervisory agent remarked while pointing his infamous doomsday finger at Trickster. “Better learn how to follow my orders right away or else…”

The newcomer had never showed any sign of backing off or being a chicken wuss ever before, yet, this time his spine truly got frozen.

After his final warning, agent Davignon still had something to tell to his unruly agent, “And don’t ever forget what I’m about to tell you now, rookie! It’s my way or the highway, compris?”

Trickster really thought it sounded sort of old fashioned, like directly stolen from a cowboy movie. Except for the French term he used at the end. Nonetheless, it seems that the blockhead really got the memo this time. We will see how long this new attitude of his will actually last.

“For the time being, you’re gonna enter that darn boring photocopy shop across the street and start making all sorts of questions about this fella on this low quality picture”, the leader stated clearly to his agent. “Oh and have fun! He, he!”

To be continued... [Image: shocked.gif]
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Federal Bureau of Instigation - by kyonides - 01-16-2023, 06:00 AM
RE: Federal Bureau of Instigation - by kyonides - 04-15-2023, 08:01 AM