Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 RPG Music Box: High Quality RPG Maker Tunes!
RPG Maker Music Box

Stage 1:
The basic RTP music that comes with all RPG maker software is, in my opinion, great... So I have decided to upgrade them from the typical WinMidi sound to actual instruments.
Please voice requests for other RTP songs!

Stage 2:
I'm writing my own tunes to be used in the same way you would use the RTP songs. If you use them please just let me know.

Credits: "MetalRenard (Samy Shbib)" for the originals. "Enterbrain and MetalRenard" for the RPG Maker pieces.
Licence: Creative Commons Attributable.

Originals

RPG Maker VX
}
lol "in my opinion great" and "I have decided to upgrade" is just a funny combination in my head lol. It's like "Oh dude, that's wonderful. BTW I made it better, here ya go." haha.

I think I said this before we all did the Time Warp, but two thumbs on the reduxes you got going. I like seeing them reworked and tweaked, though some of them, I don't remember.
Snazzy Sig in a Spoiler
}
}
YAy the Time warp!!

lol
*Step to the right,Jumps to the left,Puts my hands on my hip! does a pelvic thrust!
Lets do the time warp agian!!!!

Hey Id like to some sence yuor also doing them,Is it ok if I Transfer some Vx tracks and give them to you so you can place em here?

I like the 90's jrpg feel Vx mids have thought they are inferior songs theyre still great.
I thought itd be more fitting to place them here cause you have this one going on.
}
By all means do. Gimme da MIDI! (Give me all of them)
}
RPGM VX MIDI

here ya go
}
My favourites are:
Battle 1, Battle 9 (already reworked), Scene 12 (TOTALLY epic. I will do this for real one day, actually record it with my guitar. DOOM METAL in midi!!! It's like Black Sabbath!), Theme 3 (nice vibe!).

All of those will be done at some point. Any other suggestions? Favourites?

P.S. As promised:

Download Link
I feel something is missing, but that may just be the original composition that is lacking.

P.P.S. Because you guys are so awesome you get all the new ones first.
}
I d like Battle 4 (like with jazz instruments.)

Dungeon 3
And scene 2

Those are my favs
}
Try this one:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHiU4DaGO4g
Was one of my favs from Rpg Maker for PS1
}
You have to give me the MIDI file if you want me to rework it. Recreating the song by ear is too much work and I'm not willing to spend that much time on a single song.

Get the MIDI and I will try as soon as I am free.
}

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Theme for some music I am making deValdr 5 12,860 05-14-2011, 10:06 AM
Last Post: deValdr
  Music On Request MetalRenard 34 46,573 05-03-2011, 12:10 AM
Last Post: MetalRenard
   my own music TheoAllen 23 28,779 06-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Last Post: yamina-chan
   Khaos Music! Khaosn95 13 15,916 03-16-2010, 05:12 PM
Last Post: Ace
   Hsia's free music for games movement!!! Hsia_Nu 7 12,781 07-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Last Post: Ratty524
   Various Short RPG music PoisonedV 0 3,739 12-14-2008, 08:24 AM
Last Post: PoisonedV