Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Where are the RGSS10**.dll files?
At some point I intend to release my game to people who don't have RMXP. They will need the DLL if I don't include the RTP. (Which... obviously given mentioning that, I won't.)

I recently upgraded to the latest version of XP (kinda a dumb move probably, but eh), and the RTP installer mentions the 102/3/4/e/j files as being in c:\windows\system32\. But they're not.

I've always grabbed the DLLs from other projects AFAIK, so... I'm not really sure what's up. None of them have 104e though, so if I want to be up to date, I need to track it down.
Reply }
If you have Windows XP, they are on the ะก:\Windows\system32 folder.
"The things I always protect never change!" - Sakata Gintoki, Gintama.
"Two people dying separately? No. If we die, we'll die together." - Suigintou, Rozen Maiden.
And sorry for my mistakes in English words, if I do it.
Reply }
They can be found also on the folder where you installed the RMXP.
Usually on C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPG Maker XP\System
Also, aren't they added to an new project when you create them?
Reply }
(03-20-2011, 10:33 PM)Atoa Wrote: They can be found also on the folder where you installed the RMXP.
Usually on C:\Program Files\Enterbrain\RPG Maker XP\System
Also, aren't they added to an new project when you create them?
On the former, they're not there either. Not hidden files either. Nor are they in the relative AppData/VirtualStore directories.
On the latter, no? I've never observed this before even with 1.02a.
Reply }
BTW... why use this one? Just get the RGSS103e.dll or even RGSS103j.dll. The 1.04 have absolutely NOTHING new. And its easy to find 1.03
Reply }
But I still can't find any of them on my system? *sigh* You know what, forget I asked. :|
Reply }
Someone had a similar situation almost a year ago... Resolved. Here's hoping the link still works:

Merceus at a NeoSeeker RMXP forum Wrote:Edit: The site got back to me and sent me the missing file, so it's all taken care of now in case anyone else runs across this problem, here's the link to the file download: http://dl.degica.com/trial/enterbrain/xp/xp_rtp104e.exe
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Isn't that just the RTP installer? I have that. I said in the OP that the RTP installer it says it's installing the files.

I'm thoroughly confused now.
Reply }
Found a better one for ya:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=LKCQ8SS7

The MegaUpload link sports a download for a 740.5K dll file alone. That should do it.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
Ah, thanks. Wish I knew where the dlls were going but... bleh. I'm wasting time now wondering about them. :x
Reply }