Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Edited Sprites
My collection of custom sprites that you are free to use (though some of them are kind of dated now). Please give credit, though.

A fox girl. Can be used on her own, but mainly acts as a base so that you can add the tail/ears to other sprites:

Content Hidden

Cloaked vampires. A simple edit, but useful so that you don't have to do it yourself. Gives you vampires that can go out during the day:

Content Hidden

A Fiendish race. Good for games where you can pick your race. Comes with a male and female sprite:

Content Hidden

An Avian race. Also good if you want to pick your race. Comes with a male and female, though they look pretty similar:

Content Hidden

That's about it, for now. I have lots of other races, but they never got finished. Maybe if I complete them someday I will post them here.

Oh, and I'm open to requests I guess, as long as they aren't too hard and you are willing to wait.
Reply }
nice edits :)
i especially like the last one.
Reply }
I turned THIS
Content Hidden

Into this
Content Hidden

My editing kinda is sloppy, but Whatever...
It allows me to add different weapons. (im gonna add claws)
Reply }
none of these are custom sprites by any means
Reply }
Edited Title
Reply }
nice shield removal event_guy :)
Reply }
Sure they are. I customized them to suit my needs. Therefore they are custom sprites.

Ohh, wait. Custom can also be used as in custom-made. Yeah, I obviously didn't make these from scratch. That's not what I meant to imply. Bad word choice on my part. Vague definition. The new title is much clearer.
Reply }
Its all good. That's why we have administrators. We don't just masturbate to photos of livestock. We also serve a purpose in society.
Reply }
I really like the Avian race! Nice sprite edits!
Reply }
Aw, shucks. I didn't really do much, though.
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   some my new VX sprites TheoAllen 5 8,021 03-27-2010, 05:27 PM
Last Post: TheoAllen