Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 hey there!
Hi im new to the forum but have been programming a game on RPGMV engine for about a year now. Looking forward to sharing and exchanging ideas. my only suggestion i would say is maybe there should be a place where new users can talk and exchange ideas, bc im sure its easier for others who are veterans
Reply }
Hello! Welcome to Save-point! Enjoy!!
Reply }
Welcome!
Quote:there should be a place where new users can talk and exchange ideas, bc im sure its easier for others who are veterans

Well... You can exchange ideas with anyone, anywhere. I'm sure nobody will look down on you for asking a question and we all have different skill sets. I know very little about programming but I can make you a professional soundtrack, therefore we both have something to learn from each other. Very happy + Tongue sticking out
Reply }
HOWUU!!! (Translation from Lycan" Salutations!)

No, I am not copying Penny Polendina. Laughing

You're not the only MV user. Our own DoubleX has a fair number of MV plug-ins and just started an MZ discussion thread last week. Insofar as resources... well, graphics are graphics, right?

Hey, got anything special about your game you'd like to reveal? We have an Upcoming Projects board.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }