Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 KBankai XP
KBankai XP
version 0.6.0

by Kyonides Arkanthes

Introduction

This script isn't really about performing a bankai like Bleach skill but to let players watch their heroes transform into another database actor aka hero. Batman No, there is no need to use any common event at all. Grinning

Features

It allows you to perform the transformation from human to soul reaper by demanding a soul reaper's pass as an accessory to be equipped by then. Of course, you will need reishi points, not related to special or mana points. Your heroes can gain RP by simply waiting or they can increase their intake by walking around.

By the way, the system should also let your character become a hollow or hueco in Spanish. Happy with a sweat
Yeah, Hueco Mundo, that should have been Mundo Hueco instead, actually means hollow or void world.
So far hollows only need some reishi to be able to fully transform.

Contrary to any Bleach manga issue or anime episode, this script also provides you with a very simple menu displaying some basic data that will help you learn why your soul reaper transformation has failed or you cannot summon your zanpakto's shikai and bankai stages.

Vital Piece of Information

Keep in mind that you will to create a copy of your soul reaper-able and hollow-fiable actors in the Actors database. First define the wannabe soul reapers and then their soul reaper counterparts, followed by the wannabe hollows and their hollowfied doubles.

Screenshots

[Image: kbankaixp01.jpg][Image: kbankaixp02.jpg]

Script in Development

View the Script

Side Notes

It is kind of experimental even if it already lets you apply the actor's tranformation if a given set of conditions are met in time.

Terms & Conditions

Free as in Beer beer and Shocked speech.
Mention me in your game credits. Winking
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Animated Update

I have come here to let you know that I have improved my script. It has reached version 0.5.0 already and it includes a few additions and bug fixes.

• It displays a convert / transform animation! Shocked
  • It also displays a devolve animation. Feeling sick Especially important because you will watch it if your Wizard hero's SP hits 0.
  • Prevent the script from converting a soul reaper into a soul reaper again causing a strange error.
  • Alex aka Aluxes has got a new soul reaper face. - I just edited his neck a little bit. Laughing
  • Cleric Gloria now transforms into Miko Gloria! Happy with a sweat

I know, guys, that last point is quite weird indeed. Laughing
Just think about it. Thinking Where else would you be able to find such a character sprite? Winking
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
New or Old Statuses!? Confused

Since the release of version 0.6.0 soul reapers and hollows, formerly human beings, will keep their preexisting states after their transformation. Laughing

Actually wannabe hollows will need to enter a specific state in order to be able to transform. Why? Because hollows are the personification of lost humanity and mental instability right? Happy with a sweat

Wannabe soul reapers will not be able to convert unless they get rid of an ill status first. Yet, the game developer might disable this feature in the KBankai module. Winking

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
I'm not too familiar with Bleach but I did play an early RPG Maker Bleach game a while back with animated battlers. It was cool.

Sounds like it this script would work equally as well for a Mortal Kombat RPG featuring Tseng Tsung as one of the playable (anti) heroes. FINISH HIM! *Drains soul and becomes a doppleganger*
[Image: Button-BOTB.png]
[Image: Save-Point.gif][Image: Button-You-Tube2.png][Image: Button-Sound-Cloud2.png][Image: Button-Audio-Mack2.png]
[Image: LS-Banner.gif]
NEW ALBUM OUT NOW!

Reply }