Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Hello
Hi an old sage appears   
Ok scrap that sage bit, just keep the old.
I have been around various forums for years RRR for eight years and most recently RPG Central.
So many familiar faces here  Grinning
I don’t use any makers these days but I do enjoy the whole community experience of forum life.

So Hi.
Reply }
*HOWUU!!!* (Translation from Lycan: Greetings and Salutations)

Yes, getting to see a number of people returning after some time. Alas, poor RRR... the controversy over iEntry and so forth.

You may not use any makers, but perhaps you are skilled in art, music or literature?

And HAH! Old? Okay, some have appeared that are older than me. So pray tell, are you older than the original "Planet of the Apes"? Laughing
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(11-23-2023, 07:06 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: *HOWUU!!!*  (Translation from Lycan: Greetings and Salutations)

Yes, getting to see a number of people returning after some time. Alas, poor RRR... the controversy over iEntry and so forth.

You may not use any makers, but perhaps you are skilled in art, music or literature?

And HAH!  Old?  Okay, some have appeared that are older than me.  So pray tell, are you older than the original "Planet of the Apes"?  Laughing

I am older than the original Planet of the Apes in fact Jurassic Park (the actual dinosaurs not the  movie)might be nearer my era.

I do draw a little,read voraciously, musical nope.

Plenty of forum experience as Admin and moderator, of triple R and currently RPGMakercentral aka glitchy,closing down oh look it’s not working again pile of …!

That’s all there is to little old me.
Reply }
Greetings!
[Image: logonew.gif]
Reply }
Kaz just ain't the same without the funny bunny avatar.

Mind you my avatar when I first met you was this.
[Image: dVsGEpQ.png]

Also funny story most already know, I started out on rpgrpgrevolution in 2007. First person in the community I really spoke with was puppeto4. It was the place I started before hopping over to rpgmakervx.net and later central or rpgmakervxace.net as it was prior to that point and then an absolute cascading collision of various places and not enough time to go into all that.

Kaz was the first admin of a site I visited, now she's about to become the last one of just another one that vanishes due to incompetent upper-management!

I don't want to nor can I possibly take credit for sowing the seeds of this one's destruction, I did everything I could to keep it somewhat afloat.

But like with vx.net, another forum I put in a herculean amount of effort to keep from falling from the brink, you can't help the incompetence of upper-management who the forum admins have no real power over.

Feel free to join our discord, the link to which is in the navigation pane up the top right between the BBcode and Search Buttons~!
Reply }
The bunny avatar is restored.

Thanks for the mention on the weekly gazette did you know kaz is a She! ?
Reply }
(12-13-2023, 08:47 PM)Kaz Wrote: The bunny avatar is restored.

Well, you set the information in your profile. So that's how I determined that.   I do have difficulties when someone says something rather non-descript.  But I do try.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]

Reply }
(12-14-2023, 02:43 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote:
(12-13-2023, 08:47 PM)Kaz Wrote: The bunny avatar is restored.

Well, you set the information in your profile. So that's how I determined that.   I do have difficulties when someone says something rather non-descript.  But I do try.

I am never nondescript  Grinning

What you see is what you get. Maybe it was a typo in the gazette then.
Reply }
No. I meant you did, in fact, set your gender in your profile.

I only added that when 'others' set to something other than the assumed norm, it gets complicated.

Reply }
(12-14-2023, 08:30 PM)DerVVulfman Wrote: No.  I meant you did, in fact, set your gender in your profile.

I only added that when 'others' set to something other than the assumed norm, it gets complicated.

I think we are at cross porpoises (purposes) here! I was on about the section in the gazette where you welcome me ,you put “he” has been around for ever!!

I’m not being snarky by the way a lot of people think I’m male.
Reply }