Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 Forum Script Listings
[Image: skilldev.png]
You want a new way for skills to work? This is the category to look.

Skill Development:  A-Z

Absolute Defense
by Kread-Ex (March 18, 2010)

Absolute Defense is a technique used in the game Breath of Fire V (Ps2). It allows to nullify damage inflicted by the user under a set value. Technically, you must spam your best attacks in order to wound the big tank who use this.

Blitz
by Dargor (July 7th, 2008)

How does it works? When selecting the Blitz command, you must Input a series of keys, like UP-Down-Up-L-R, to cast a skill.
Obviously, the actor must have learned the skill before casting it and the input must be right.
No Timing is required but if the input is wrong, nothing will happen and the actor will lose it's turn.

Blue Mage
by Trickster ()

This script implements a Blue Mage type learning skill system, Skills may be learned by having it cast on you x number of times, a random chance when casting it on you... etc.

Blue Magic
by DerVVulfman (November 9, 2009)

This system allows you to learn skills from enemies when attacked. These learned skills may be exact copies, or may be similar or variations according to what is defined in the script's configuration page. As such, one could let a hero learn the 'Fire' spell if hit with fire or even mass fire.

Cannibalism
LiTTleDRAgo (May 16, 2017)

Based on Cannibalism script by Kread-EX for VX Ace
Basically you can eat enemies and absorbing their stat, the change is permanent.

DoubleX RMMV Skill Hotkeys
DoubleX (August 8, 2017)

Lets you bind hotkeys to skills for actors outside battles, and use them to select usable skills for actors inside battles

MrMo DVV Add-On #5: Blue Magic
DerVVulfman

It allows you to learn skills from enemies when attacked. These learned skills  may be exact copies,  or may be similar  or variations according to what is defined  in the script's configuration page.   As such, one could let the hero learn the 'Fire' spell if hit with fire or mass fire.

Conditional + Combo Skills
by Trickster ()

This script allows you to define combo/conditional skills. A skill combo is a set of skills that can be combined together to create a more power skill.  A conditional skill is a skill that requires an extra condition to work properly.

Conditional Skills
by Syvkal (May 9th, 2008)

It allows you to set special use conditions to any skills or equipement you want. It's a very simple script and is currently under development, but I wanted to post it anyway.

Cooperative Skills
by Cogwheel

This is an add-on feature for the RTAB battle system allows two or more battlers to combine their Skill attacks into another powerful attack.

Custom Skill Algorithms
by Lowell (December 15th, 2008)

This script basically allows you to alter the damage algorithms of skills for various effects.

Custom Skill Effects VX
by Lowell (September 4th, 2008)

I had a pretty horrid version of this script at one time that I only posted at one place. Since then the script has been cleaned up a great deal and has lost a few of its original effects. However it is more user friendly now as a result.

DoubleX RMMV Skill Hotkeys Compatibility
DoubleX (September 6, 2019)

Fixes DoubleX RMMV Skill Hotkeys compatibility issues.

DoubleX RMMZ Skill Item Cooldown
by DoubleX (August 25, 2020)

Lets you set some skills/items to have battler and skill/item cooldowns.

DoubleX RMMZ Skill Item Triggers
by DoubleX (August 30, 2020)

This plugin lets you use notetags to set what happens when an action's just executed, and different cases like miss, evade, counter attack, magic reflection, critical hit, normal execution, substitute, right before starting to execute actions, and right after finished executing the actions, can have different notetags.

DoubleX RMVXA Caster Aftermath
DoubleX (May 25, 2014)

Allows users to add effects applied to the casters after casting skills

DoubleX RMVXA Dynamic Cost
DoubleX (August 9, 2014)

Lets users alter the skill's mp or tp cost via custom formulae

DoubleX RMVXA Intercept Magic
DoubleX (April 5, 2014)

Allows users to set states that intercepts magic under some conditions.

DoubleX RMVXA Random Cast
DoubleX (August 26, 2014)

Lets users cast random skills on targetswhen the current skill hits them Intended to mimic "FF's weapons' randomly casts skills" thing.

Draining Skills! / Compatible with ABSes and custom non-active BSes / No SDK required
DrHouse93 (June 25, 2016)

Today, I've developed a small add-on which adds Draining Skills to RMXP, which means that some heroes (and enemies as well!) may recover HPs depending on the damage inflicted to their target. Since this is not a proper script, but an add-on, you must follow those instructions to make them work^^

EkuipSkills XP
by kyonides (October 13, 2018)

These scripts will let you customize your game by providing the ability to learn skills by equipping pieces of heroic equipment. It consists of the main EkuipSkills and the temporary scripts. When I say temporary I mean you should not keep it if your game or demo is ready for distribution!

Eliminate Weaker Spells
Soulpour777 (March 22, 2014)

This script eliminates the lower skills indicated by the developer whenever the greater skill has been learned. For example, if Eric has a skill Heal I and learned a skill called Heal II, automatically, Heal I is removed from his skill list, as to it is a weaker version of the latter. The skills can be configured in the script as well.

Fast Item Grouping
by DerVVulfman (September 16, 2020)

This script allows the game developer to create categories within their Items menu, both for the main menu and default battle-system. But not only that, you can hide certain items from display, and define the order in which these categories appear in the menu.

FF9 Skill Activation System
by Charlie Fleed (July 2nd, 2009)

This system lets you select a subset of skills that a character will be able to use during battles. Each character has an amount of SkA (Skill Activation) points and each skill costs some SkA points.

FFIX Skills Learning System
by Charlie Fleed (February 14, 2008)

With this system you can learn skills by using weapons and armors/accessories and earning weapon/armor exp points. You can also set up skills that are immediately available once the corresponding weapon/armor/accessory is equipped, and, conversely, skills that even if mastered still require to have a specified equipment in order to be used.

HP Absorbption Skills
by RPG Advocate (unknown date)

This script restores yet another feature that was present in RPG Maker 2000 and 2003, but is missing in RPG Maker XP, HP absorption skills.

KActorSkill XP
kyonides (June 3, 2020)

Are you tired of just including skills your heroes can learn only if they picked a certain class or job?  Now you can add actors specific skills using a recipe that may include some default conditions like level or number of items or amount of gold and you are done!

Karen's Combos
by DerVVulfman (October 13, 2010)

This system allows you to have battlers combine their skill effects to produce a different skill action

KBackFire
by Kyonides (June 26, 2022)

Have you ever dreamed of letting your heroes suffer the consequences of using a skill that is too powerful for such weaklings?

KBlueMage XP
kyonides (August 26, 2012)

This script is simple in premise, too. If you do not know what a blue mage is, then keep in mind that is a mage who learns skills after being hit by them. I know, it is kind of sadomasochist but Final Fantasy games might be as well. I am aware of the fact that there are other blue mage scripts but I did not care for some weird, unknown reason.

KBrainWash XP
by kyonides (November 17, 2019)

Let heroes and monsters brainwash their opponents!
Do you need instructions to perform such an amazing task!?
That's easy! Just read the comments in order to configure the script correctly.
Honestly I don't recall if I'd already made this script before so I'm publishing this one just in case.

KChangeSkill XP
kyonides (January 26, 2019)

Did you ever want to add weird states to force any hero waste his SP? Did you try to force him cast a spell or perform a physical technique whenever there was no need for it or his foe was immune to that specific move? Now you are able to make the hero's life miserable for sure!

KDefenseDown XP
by Kyonides (August 9, 2020)

Did you ever want to know how does it feel like to get truly weaken by a foe?
Now you can! Shocked Just let my script help you create a state that will reduce your PDEF or MDEF by some points every turn till the state wears off!
Nope, the effects will last till you heal your hero or battle is over.
Don't worry! Happy with a sweat You can create a skill or an item to heal them.

KEquipSkills XP VX
by kyonides (August 12, 2020)

It's a scriptlet that allows you to equip skills aka temporarily learn a skill if a piece of equipment like a weapon or an accessory is currently equipped.

KExtra
Kyonides (January 6, 2018)

This is just another scriptlet for XP only that should let you modify skills by "cursing" them from the very beginning or once a skill has been learned by any hero. It is not a plug and play script because you need to setup initial values in the KExtra module. How many should they be? As many as you need!

KItemTeachSkill
by kyonides (June 24, 2023)

Pick 1 Item and let your hero learn a New Skill based on the Actor ID or Class ID.

KFrozenSkill XP
by Kyonides (June 9, 2022)

I guess there could be such moments where you would love to freeze a given hero's skill as a plot device or just as a funny way to bother the player. Guess what! Now you can do that!]

KManaDrain ACE
by Kyonides (August 6, 2020)

I made this scriptlet after I read some forumer's post concerning a spellcaster using his or her weapon to steal some MP from some unwary foe. Yeah, it still deals physical damage.

KNextSkills
by kyonides (November 11, 2022)

These scripts allow you to check out a list of a skills your heroes might learn if they keep leveling up. It won't show all of them at once. Otherwise, that could get quite frustrating for players with low resistance to extreme grinding. Laughing

KoolDownBreaker XP
by kyonides (December 10, 2019)

Lately we had been talking about skill cooldowns so I got mildly inspired to make this scriptlet and see if it's not too complex for the average user. In theory it will let the player try to break the skill cooldown spell by pressing buttons during the battle action phase. The script allows heroes to use a skill or an item as an attempt to remove some skill cooldown. Monsters can cast a cooldown skill to prevent you from using any skill it randomly picks.

KPointsLotto XP
by kyonides (October 24, 2019)

This is a short script that will let you configure two kinds of twin skills, an HP or an SP alias MP regeneration skill. What's new here? It will let you set the points your hero might earn or lose! That's pretty much why I say it's a good skill for bosses!

KPrankster XP
by Kyonides (August 9, 2020)

It lets the monster target any hero and steal some items while leaving useless ones in a "fair exchange".

KReaper XP
by kyonides (October 20, 2019)
FSLText] This scriptlet of mine should let you do a few things you might already do via common events, switches and variables, namely killing your heroes or foes with a hidden timer![/FLText]

KSkillMax
kyonides (December 30, 2012)

This script allows you to set a limit to the number of skills a hero may learn and keep for use in battles a la PokeMon but the menu looks and works in a different fashion.  Actually, it looks more like any default menu than anything else.  Besides the player may select which learned skills will be replaced with new ones IF the player ever wants any of them to be replaced.  There's no problem if the player may prefer to replace just a few or even none of them.

KSkillNeedsState

Do you need to restrict the usage of a skill by forcing the hero to get a specific state first?
Now you can do that!
The only thing you need to do is leaving a very specific note in the skill's note box.

KSkillTypes XP
by Kyonides Arkanthes (November 27, 2019)

The following script is an overhaul of the skill menu. It is intended to show the same information the original provided plus a couple of details like skill power and a battler to test the skill on it! That battler even changes if the skill is cast to help allies or hurt your foes!
You will be in need of placing resources in the Icons, Pictures and Titles directories and creating extra Elemental tags in the System section of the database. What do those tags do? They will allow the script to determine how many sections the skill menu will have and how to select the right skills for any given section or category.
I do NOT expect it to be compatible with other skill menus!

KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE
by kyonides (November 5, 2019)

From now on you can make certain skills heal your heroes or monsters by a specific percent of their maximum HP or SP (aka MP).
Why!?  Well, Confused that might be because your monsters are kind of resistant to magic!?  Just go pick an excuse and make your game different from any other games uploaded to the net!

KSummon XP
kyonides (October 9, 2018)

This scriptlet will allow you to set a summon weapon or armor skill. It would allow a mage or cleric summon it in order to help a fellow comrade in battle improve his or her attack stats. Still, you gotta know it might fail and leave the comrade in a difficult situation by not equipping a decent weapon or body armor, if any...

KTempSkills XP
by kyonides (February 10, 2017)

This scriptlet of mine should let you use temporary skills that will be consumed after few uses, you need to configure them in the KTemp module section to make it work fine.

KToad XP
by kyonides (August 15, 2020)

I think this is self evident by now, the scriptlet will allow you to create some intriguing Toad skill + state combo.
The script will work while you're walking on the map or even fighting some reckless ghosts!

Limit Break (DVV's)
by DerVVulfman (January 6, 2007)

This system is a revamped & rewritten system that disables 'element-tagged' skills until the hero's limitbreak bar is filled.   Once the skill is used, the skill becomes disabled again.

Limit Break VX (DVV)
by DerVVulfman (May 19th, 2008)

This system is a revised & enhanced version of my Limit Break (DVV) script. and the feature it performs should be apparent to users new and old alike. Limit Break VX disables skills until the hero's limit break bar is filled. And once the 'limit break' skill is used, the skill becomes disabled again.

Magic Critical Orpheus
SoulPour777 (August 13, 2014)

This script allows the developer to create a Magic Critical chance and damage. This makes not only physical attacks gain a critical hit by default but also gains a magic critical when certain magic is applied to the enemy when a certain armor is equipped. These armors that can cause a magic critical are bound by a certain notetag.  Along with that is an explanation on the formula that calculates the magical critical damage, similar in design to normal critical hit calculations.

Maximum Skill Limits
by Trickster (12-3-2008)

As soon as an actor gains a fifth skill (if set), it will promptly take you to a screen where you can delete one of your skills.

MicKo's Skill Tree
MicKo & DerVVulfman (March 9, 2011)

Designed mostly by MicKo, this system allows you to craft a skill tree such as those in games like Diablo or some Final Fantasy RPGs.  Earlier systems required the crafting of these with elaborate events systems, but no more.

MicKo's Skill Tree - Revised
DerVVulfman (July 2, 2014)

This system allows you to craft a skill tree such as those in games like Diablo or some Final Fantasy RPGs. Earlier systems required the crafting of these with elaborate events systems, but no more. Not only can the player select skills from the tree by spending points to acquire them, but may also increase or advance a skill from one skill to another. Unlike MicKo's original system, this revised version keeps the changed skills solely for the individual actor. In the previous version, any changes to a skill would affect all users of that partucular skill... but no longer will with this version.

MrMo DVV Add-On #9: Jessie's Spell Barriers
DerVVulfman (May 12, 2010)

It allows you to create new spell effects where a barrier may appear in front of the player... Whether passable or solid.

MrMo's Item-Using Skills
DerVVulfman (April 4, 2012)

This system is a new add-on for MrMo's ABS Ultimate that lets you create skills that require the use of items in your party's bag-o-items. With this, you can now have a fireball spell that needs sulphurus ash to cast. Or you may create a healing item that needs the player to have a special talisman and use up two or three herbs to work.

NoManaKrisis
by kyonides (February 26, 2023)

There are times when reaching 0 Mana Points is very boring.
What if all heroes or all mobsters could exceed that limit?
What if a specific hero or mobster could do that?

ParaDog's Spell Delay
by ParaDog (October 14, 2005)

Translated from the original Japanese code, Paradog's Spell Delay system allows you to slow the use of specially assigned skills.

Passive Effects Engine
by Trickster ()

Based on the script of the same name this script is the base of all passive effects.

Passive Effects
by Trickster ()

This script allows you to create skills that increase stats, among other things for the version.  This version also allows you to define when the effect will fade (turns, time, attacks, skills, hits, battles, etc.), and from the thread I created about this script back in the .net days added more effects...

Passive Skills DVV
by DerVVulfman (December 30, 2009)

This makes a system where skills you have in your spellbook actually affect your current stats without needing to actually 'cast' the skill. It is a skill that works 'behind the scenes' to give your actors a little boost.

Passive Skills VX
by Syvkal (July 5th, 2008)

I wanted to make a script that allowed the players to have constant Skills or passive 'Abilities'. These could do things like increase the players stats or resistance to states.

Pickpocket Thievery
by DerVVulfman (December 25, 2011)

There have been a number of scripts out there that let you steal from monsters when you're fighting them. But not many (if any) that let you steal straight from the NPC while on the map... let alone off thier person.

Randomly Targetted Skills
by RPG Advocate (Date Unknown)

This script allows you to designate skills to have additional target types.

RandomSkillKost
by kyonides (January 6, 2024)

This script allows you to set a range of percentages that could be randomly selected by the system at the beginning of the party selection stage.

RMVXA Skill Success Fix
by Taylor (March 23, 2015)

The purpose of this script is to make the failure message display under the following conditions: applying an already present state, removing a non-existent state, adding a buff at the buff limit, and adding a buff at the debuff limit. In addition, if a skill has many effects, it is only ineffective if all the effects are invalid.

Simple Combo Skills
by Trickster ()

This script is an addon for the DBS or any of the Timer Based Battle systems. This script allows two or more players/enemies to combine skills to form a better skill.

Simple SP Bonus Damage
DerVVulfman (April 26, 2012)

This lets you apply bonus SP (or MP) damage to an attack within the default battlesystem.  As an option, you can make skills deliver only SP damage to a target.   In any event, the amount of SP damage is a portion based on the what you set in the system.

Skill Casting Delay
by DerVVulfman (March 20, 2007)

This script is designed  to make spells/skills in the default battlesystem take time to cast/prepare.   As a turn-based system, the duration for the delay is ALSO given in turns.  It's very simple... if you want a fireball spell to take two turns  to work after casting,  you set the skill up in the config section to spend 2 turns.

Skill Casting Time Counter
by Cogwheel

Originally posted in japanese, this is a translation of a script addition that allows you (the creator) to set how long it takes for a battler to use an individual skill.

Skill Delay VX
by DerVVulfman (April 24th, 2008)

Allows your skills to be delayed rather than have them performe immediately.

SkillGem
by kyonides (October 6, 2019)

I had been thinking about skills when I came up with the not so original idea of modifying a skill's stats. This scriptlet would eventually do it via stat modifiers. You better read the comments I included in the script to understand how it actually works!

Skill Item Kost ACE
by kyonides (January 2, 2024)

Now you can set a new type of skill cost: some required items!
It is compatible with both the default BS and Yanfly's battle engine.

Skill Learning
by Cogwheel

This is an add-on feature for the RTAB battle system so when a hero is attacked and hit with a "certain" skill or spell, that character can learn that skill (or a skill tagged to it).

Skill Leveling
by DerVVulfman (December 25th, 2009)

You tired of having to go and learn a new spell/skill after your old skill just got too small and weak to use on your new enemies? Well, you have always been able to level up. Now, your skills can too.

SkillRobber
by Kyonides (June 18, 2023

No, it's not a Blue Mage skill script!
Your heroes don't need to ever die to learn the skill for one reason only...
They will steal it themselves!

Skill Roulette
by kyonides (June 16, 2023)

A few months ago, a forumer made a request for a script that could let the hero use a random skill. Even if there gotta be a way to do it via events or some other settings, I preferred to write a script that could handle that swiftly.

Skill Update
by Claihm ()

Translated from the original Japanese code, this system allows you to set experience levels for each actor's skill.  The more they use a skill, the faster they may level up and increase their level of power... or more.

Skill Update / Tactical Commands Patch
by DerVVulfman

This plug-in patch replaces the Skill Window's Draw_Item def with a new one that combines the keystroke display from the 'Tactical Command' script and the updated skill display

SkillKost XP[Highlight]
by kyonides (August 12, 2020)

This is a humble script that should allow you to customize your skill costs in three different ways as I stated in my comments.
Take in consideration that I have overwritten 2 methods found in the Default Scripts because I did not have another choice.
Default XP scripts were not very modular back in the days...

[highlight]Skills : Drain/Osmosis
by DerVVulfman (April 19th, 2009)

This script is deticated to handling skills that absorb HP and SP. With this, you can set the custom font and display strings of HP/SP absorb damage and specify each skills direct, percent and allowed variance to absorb.

Skills : Replacements
Kain Nobel (December 29, 2012)

This script was designed as a simple solution for folks who want higher level skills to replace their weaker counterparts. For instance, you can set it so Fire 1 is replaced by Fire 2, Fire 2 is replaced by Fire 3, etc. That's just a generic example (and it's set in the script), but you should get an idea of what you'd use this for.

Skills that Consume Items (Non-RTAB)
Orignally by Cogwheel (December 9, 2004)
Edit by DerVVulfman (August 19, 2006)

Originally designed for RTAB users, the original japanese script allowed you (the creator) to design spells that use (or consume) items as well as SP. Now, this script is available for those game-designers who want that same functionality for Non-RTAB systems.

Skills that Consume Items (RTAB)
by Cogwheel

Originally posted in japanese, this is a translation of a script addition that allows you (the creator) to design spells that use (or consume) items as well as SP.

Skills That Use HP
by DerVVulfman (December 30, 2009)

Well, today I was tinkering with my old pal, Animated Battlers, and was updating a few demos which included RTAB. Now RTAB had a script called Skills that Consume Items.

But why not use HP?!?

Skills That Use Variables
by DerVVulfman (January 3rd, 2009)

Some people use SP to use skills, but what if you want to have a different class of skills that use something else? Another set of points? This system allows you to use an RMXP variable for spell points.

SkillUpgrade
by kyonides (October 25, 2023)

This script allows you to quickly setup a specific list of skills that can be upgraded by the heroes during gameplay. The more they use their skills the faster the upgrades can take place.
It is supposed to be as simple as possible. This might mean bad news for you for I could easily reject any of your future feature requests, guys.

SkillUses XP
by kyonides (December 22, 2019)

This scriptlet allows you to set a skill use system instead of consuming mana!  It even allows you to set different use maximums for actors and enemies

SkopeMenu XP
by kyonides (May 16, 2023)

Did you ever want to be able to change a skill's scope on the fly?
Now you can easily do that!
Well, it is not that straightforward as you might have thought.

SkrollShop
by kyonides (June 27, 2023)

Did you ever want to turn a Skill into a reusable Scroll? Now you can do it!
You just need to create a Dummy Item and assign its ID to the PLACEHOLDER_ITEM Constant and the script will do the heavy lifting for you!
There are a few other Constants that you can customize as well.
And yes, the script will place the Currency Symbol first or at the very end of the line.

Soul Engine Ace - Equipment Only Skills
SoulPour777 (March 7, 2014)

This script allows you to have extra skills that will only be available when a certain item (armor) is equipped.

State Auto Cast Skill
SoulPour777 (March 13, 2014)

This script allows the actor that has the Auto Cast state to cast a skill. The actor will only stop casting the skill if the state has worn off. The casting of the skill happens every End Turn.

Stealing, Mugging, and Scanning
by Trickster ()

This script lets heroes and enemies to steal exp, gold, items, and skills (for a certain amount of turns, the rest of the battle, or permanently). Also from this update lets the battlers steal + attack (mug) and also adds a scan skill that scans an enemy.

Stealing, Mugging, and Scanning (RTAB)
by DerVVulfman (July 13, 2006)

This post holds scripts used to replace the 'Steal Script' created by Trickster.  In truth, 99.98% of them are STILL Trickster's.  I had only modified them so they work with Cogwheel's Real Time Active Battle (RTAB) System.

Support Abilities
by Trickster ()

This script allows you to create abilities (ex counter-attacking, acting first, acting last, learning skills, etc.). The abilities can be learned by level, by class, by weapon or armor.

Tactical Command Display
by Claihm ()

Translated from the original Japanese code, this system creates a window to show the keystrokes needed in battle to perform a skill being used.

Tactical Skills
by Claihm ()

Translated from the original Japanese code, this  script allows the player to perform skills in combat by pressing the proper key combinations.  If the key combination isn't properly entered,  the skill may perform less damage and show a different battle animation.

Timed Hit Add-On
by Zephren (October 28, 2007)

This adds a timed hit system to the original battle system (and potentially other battle systems). When A is pressed when a marker is green, the amount of damage done is increased. The hit is made when the bar fills up. The location of the markers, the percentage they add, and how fast the bar fills can be customized for each character. This is feature currently works with attacks and skills.

Trickster's Bag Of Skill Effects
by Trickster ()

This is a collection of many skill effects I wrote. You can combine skill effects together like a skill that damage increases when your hp is low and the damage dealt is absorb, or a skill that damage increases when it is used many times and deals twice as much damage when the target is poisoned, and etc.

UnEkuipSkill XP
by kyonides (August 24, 2021)

You know how much Ghost ghosts hate Aluxes aka Alex so why don't you let them disarm him or remove a piece of armor?
Keep in mind that you will need to create two new skills in the skill database.
Then open the script and go to the UnEkuip module in order to set the corresponding skill IDs.

Victor Engine - MP Levels
Victor Sant (March 16, 2012)

This script allows to setup a new cost mechanic for skill: MP divided in levels, a system similar to the first Final Fantasy, Suikoden and Grandia. Each skill consume MP from a pre determined level, a skill from a level can’t use MP from another level.

Victor Engine - Passive States
Victor Sant (March 21, 2012)

This scripts allows to setup passive states for actors, classes, equipment, skills, states, and enemies. These states will be always active. It's possible also to setup conditions for the passive states to take effect.

Victor Engine - Tech Points
Victor Sant (March 18, 2012)

This script allows to setup a new cost mechanic for skill: each skill can be used a fixed number of times. Similar to Pokemon games. The skills can be recharged with the Recover All event command or specific tags on items and skill.

Weapon Enabled Skills
by ParaDog
Posted by DerVVulfman (February 7, 2008)

Skills can now be enabled or disabled if a weapon is equipped. It has allowances even for skills that require characters to unequip their weapons (bare-handed skills).

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:00 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:04 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:04 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:08 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:09 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:10 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:10 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:11 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:12 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:13 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:14 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:14 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:17 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:18 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:19 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:20 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:20 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 06-19-2009, 04:21 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 07-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 08-04-2009, 04:04 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 09-21-2009, 04:59 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 11-09-2009, 05:46 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 11-09-2009, 05:47 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 12-07-2009, 05:14 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 01-11-2010, 04:45 AM
Forum Script Listings - by DerVVulfman - 02-08-2010, 06:38 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Text Scroll Script - Enhanced DerVVulfman 23 30,028 02-18-2021, 04:16 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   Cursor Script Selwyn 7 13,259 09-28-2019, 02:13 PM
   ACBS FIX SCRIPT #2: Advanced Cry Correction DerVVulfman 1 4,007 08-09-2019, 03:42 PM
Last Post: aeliath
   ACBS FIX SCRIPT #1: Victory Cries Patch DerVVulfman 1 3,976 08-08-2019, 02:53 PM
Last Post: aeliath
   Archived Script Listings DerVVulfman 9 34,032 01-08-2019, 04:27 AM
   Spritesheet Generator Conversion Script DerVVulfman 0 3,662 11-21-2018, 04:48 AM
   Neo Mode 7 Script by MGCaladtogel MGC 59 112,226 09-29-2017, 03:48 AM
   Longer Script Calls LiTTleDRAgo 0 4,425 05-17-2017, 12:36 AM
Last Post: LiTTleDRAgo
   SLOLS: Snake Look-alike on Load Script Zeriab 3 10,281 05-14-2017, 06:25 PM
Last Post: LiTTleDRAgo
   Character Select Script Selwyn 3 9,611 03-07-2017, 04:14 AM
Last Post: JayRay