Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Stealing, Mugging, and Scanning
I fully understand his intention given that I made a pickpocketing system so you can steal stuff from events.

It works with my Lycan ABS so you can snag things from an event, but that is because how I coded the 'additional drops' in my ABS to work. Trickster's Steal script (like so many others) rely on the items stored in the Enemy's database so these are only accessed in the battlesystem and not before. Can't readily steal from them before entering battle as you wish... not the items within the Enemy Database list anyway. And you'd have a great deal of issue getting it to recognize an event as an enemy in the database.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Stealing, Mugging, and Scanning - by Trickster - 03-02-2008, 06:56 AM
RE: Stealing, Mugging, and Scanning - by DerVVulfman - 07-13-2013, 03:45 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Stealing, Mugging, and Scanning (RTAB Patch) DerVVulfman 0 4,156 03-05-2008, 07:28 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman