Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 The Spriteset Converter
THE EXPECTED
UPDATE BUMP

The Spriteset Converter has now received a couple of technical updates.  The primary adding a fourth buffer, completing the buffer system. And the secondary replacing the window saying "Processing" after choosing one of the three options with a coded pop-up window that vanishes instead.

Yes, there is now a fourth buffer, the "Buffer_Bottom" value which you may edit in the converter's INI file. So you may now adjust the amount of extra on all four sides of any processed frame. While not expected to be used often, it has been added in the case of eventualities.

As to the whole "Processing" pop-up, you no longer need to press [Enter]/[Select] as much as you needed before as the pop-up now disappears on its own.  I basically took advantage of my 'simple pop-up' script for this effect.  Hey, it works. Right?

Of note, I did include a read-me file in the compressed zip file.

Of extra note, I should make mention that any generated/converted files are save in RGB format.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
The Spriteset Converter - by DerVVulfman - 12-25-2020, 06:17 AM
RE: The Spriteset Converter - by DerVVulfman - 12-25-2020, 08:30 PM
RE: The Spriteset Converter - by DerVVulfman - 12-30-2020, 04:26 AM
RE: The Spriteset Converter - by Starmage - 12-28-2020, 05:49 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   MIDI to OGG converter MechanicalPen 0 4,292 08-27-2017, 08:35 PM
Last Post: MechanicalPen
   [Utility] XP Sprite -> VX Sprite Converter woratana 0 21,192 01-15-2009, 10:12 AM
Last Post: woratana
   2kxp Converter XP Kobold 0 3,555 12-07-2008, 07:53 PM
Last Post: XP Kobold