Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 이침침
(08-01-2021, 02:08 PM)zlsl Wrote: +1) Is Taroxd Japanese? That's weird. The place I got the infinite layer script from is a Chinese site. There is no mention of a source or a specific source! It was a script that was written in Chinese that I found in China, so I thought it was a Chinese script.
Shocked I know, right?  The only traces of him I found were in either Chinese sites or some American guy's site copying Chinese/Japanese scripts to his board ... badly.  Yeeesh, I do a better job than that.

Still, I have appeared in sites not in English; a couple German, one French, and a couple Spanish ones.   Indifferent  One Portuguese site because someone was posting my stuff there... badly... and never updating it.....

(08-01-2021, 02:08 PM)zlsl Wrote: [Image: attachment.php?aid=1542]

+2) It's not a huge bug, but I found a bug while using it. It's not a big deal for me, so you can ignore it, but I'll write it down just in case you don't know!
In this way, after loop 1, the image is cropped for a while in loop 2 and then output normally again.

I encountered that when I first started your project.... well, once I eliminated the faulty Planes script.  It still persisted, even when I installed Selwyn's and had his set to an 800x600 window.  Then I tried something........

Did you set the underlying clouds parallax graphic to the same size as your base ground parallax graphic?  If you look at what I uploaded, all three layers are now the same size and it somehow solved my dilemma.  Perhaps you should see whether changing the size of your clouds parallax to the same as the rest of the map will solve this.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
이침침 - by zlsl - 07-29-2021, 05:38 PM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by DerVVulfman - 07-30-2021, 05:28 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by zlsl - 07-31-2021, 05:18 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by DerVVulfman - 08-01-2021, 05:16 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by zlsl - 08-01-2021, 02:08 PM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by DerVVulfman - 08-03-2021, 03:14 AM
RE: 해결 스크립트 문제 - by zlsl - 08-03-2021, 04:11 AM