Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 5 Average
 What's on your mind?
I'm bored, actually I'm so bored as to be able to rewatch Stargate SG1 PLUS Atlantis just because I can't come up with anything better to do. I've got no ideas for scripts nor the will to work on any of them. Laughing There's a slight chance I could end up watching X-Files as well, even if I stopped watching it after a few episodes. Confused Or should I blame Aluxes? O_o? Or should it be Stargate Atlantis? It's been hard to find the actual culprit here... Confused
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
On a Discord channel dedicated to a Spanish speaking forum, even if it sometimes makes you think it handles some RM2K(3) remake stuff only, I posted a photograph I had taken in San José, the capital city of Costa Rica. Please feel free to take a look at it.

[Image: IMG-20190325-WA0009.jpg]

Then I told them that I thought it wouldn't be bad for them to be exposed to some piece of art. One of them, a Spaniard, just replied " 'art' ".

I couldn't believe it, somebody that's supposed to be a game developer criticized a renowned sculptor's artwork. Really, I had to quickly tell everybody that was online there that it belonged to a renowned Costa Rican sculptor. He worked on 27 pieces made of either marble, bronze or granite and brought them from Italy where he has been living for years only to expose them in his beloved homeland. Really, calling it "art" was kind of insulting, especially when people dealing with graphical stuff should appreciate art better than any scripter or writer.

By the way, sorry for showing off the garbage can as well Laughing I couldn't help it, somebody was cleaning up the boulevard at the time.

Right, here's another sculpture you can appreciate, too. I hope you like them. Happy with a sweat 

[Image: IMG-20190325-WA0012.jpg]

Promoting anything but art itself was not intended, I can assure you! Happy with a sweat (I only noticed it now that I have posted the photograph... Confused )

Here you can learn more about his exhibitions and collections. http://deredia.com/en/exhibitions-collections/
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
My PlayStation Plus Subscription expired at 03/25/2019. It was a christmas gift from my youngest brother and his wife, so I am kind of sad to see it go. But While I had the service, I was thinking that Sony's Next PlayStation should be more like the Steam next time, and give out these services free, in my opinion.
Reply }
Do you recall KDC's tale about his own debit card? Guess what? Shocked I have been robbed! They purchased something at some Expresso shop that costs about US$16.00 but the curious part of it all is that I was never in the city where they bought such nonsense. I do keep my card safe or that's what I thought when I double checked it and found it in my wallet as usual. Confused

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(03-27-2019, 12:28 AM)kyonides Wrote: Do you recall KDC's tale about his own debit card? Guess what? Shocked I have been robbed! They purchased something at some Expresso shop that costs about US$16.00 but the curious part of it all is that I was never in the city where they bought such nonsense. I do keep my card safe or that's what I thought when I double checked it and found it in my wallet as usual. Confused

File a Dispute, and quick.

As for me, I've long since cut my losses, and am focusing on getting an actual savings account at a bank.... Starting today. So yeah... I'm pretty much in debt now (almost 6 US Dollars under on my card) now.
Reply }
I don't know if this is gonna be a problem or not, but that took place on Friday night, and I only noticed it earlier today... Confused Even so I already sent them an email stating that I never used my card there and asked them to issue new cards to replace the current ones to be on the safe side. (Hoping I didn't wait for too long here... Shocked )

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
(03-27-2019, 06:32 AM)kyonides Wrote: I don't know if this is gonna be a problem or not, but that took place on Friday night, and I only noticed it earlier today... Confused Even so I already sent them an email stating that I never used my card there and asked them to issue new cards to replace the current ones to be on the safe side. (Hoping I didn't wait for too long here... Shocked )

That works too.
Reply }
(03-26-2019, 05:59 AM)KDC Wrote: I was thinking that Sony's Next PlayStation should be more like the Steam next time, and give out these services free, in my opinion.

Sorry. But since it will be for their console system, it will be their rules. I see a big nope coming their way.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }
(03-28-2019, 03:43 AM)DerVVulfman Wrote: Sorry. But since it will be for their console system, it will be their rules. I see a big nope coming their way.

Yeah. T.T Maybe I should think about how to make game consoles one day. Just for fun, of course.
Reply }
Well, custom consoles haven't made it to the market, did they? People are controlled by brands that have been brainwashing them for decades. Should we make our own Atari like console? Laughing

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }