Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 WizMenu
WizMenu V0.4
computerwizoo7
Rafidelis is the man!!!!!
thought me RGSS2

This is my first CMS, its meant to be a simple CMS for small pac-man like or arcade games. well you can do it for oher stuff as well...
Note: i used copies of Scene_File, Scene_End and Scene_Item...

Screen Shots: (Done in Paint, too lazy to use PS)
Content Hidden

Script:
Content Hidden

Demo:

Download

Author's Comments:

Free for Commercial/Non-Commercial use in Rpg Maker VX.
Reply }
This is awesome. Testing it tomorrow.
Reply }
I don't like it, the backgrounds sometimes make it harder to read properly.
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
The backgrounds are customizable, naturally.
So if you want something more readable, then edit the images, maybe to a solid color.
Reply }
the images is really terrible but at least you let it be customised which is a bonus,
the codes looks alrighty for a person who's learning RGSS/2. but:
Not everybody knows RGSS and they wouldn't know where to look for to edit the images and stuff. so you'll need to add Constants so it'll be more easier to customise. If you're not sure how to set up a Constants. just:

String = 'something'
NUMBER = 53
ActorHP = 3322
if you want to call the constants in the code, you just do: @actor_hp = ActorHP

that would make the script alot easier to edit
Reply }
well, i thought that if you want to customize the images the you would just replace them with your own.
keeping the same name and dimensions even though i did made it possible for all dimensions.

I understand how to make modules with constants and access them.
I also added some, in the updated version. you can find it in the Arcade System Thread.
Reply }