elsif  @item_window.x <= 280
@weapon_window.x = 280
@armor_window.x = 280
@item_window.x = 280  
@weapon_window.contents_opacity = 280
@armor_window.contents_opacity = 280
@item_window.contents_opacity = 280      
end

In my rewritten version, it would have been a whole lot less. Tongue sticking out

But I do recommend looking at Moghunter Menus: Scene Item Laura, a version of this script I reformatted because...
  1. Sloppy scripting (improper formatting, lack of helpful comments, etc.)
  2. He made his own Window_Item2 class, so you cannot use any OTHER item script with this.
  3. Everything he had was hardwired. You have no options you can turn on/off

The revised version (and all other moggy ones in the link's demo) has
  • Formatted scripting (clear header breaks, proper indentation, helpful 'classic' comment style for scripters and users)
  • Does not create new window classes, so it is more compatible with other scripts in use
  • Includes a config section at the top so you can set fonts, identify what graphic files you're using, turn features on/off

And in mine, you'd only need to change:
Code:
if @item_window.x > 280
  @item_window.x -= 20  
  @item_window.contents_opacity += 15    
elsif  @item_window.x <= 280
  @item_window.x = 280  
  @item_window.contents_opacity = 280    
end

EDIT: Oh, and I have a copy of his 'terms of use' in the post. Basically 'give him credit' in your game infofar as your project is concerned. Winking
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)
[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png] [Image: liM4ikn.png] [Image: fdzKgZA.png] [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png] [Image: uSqjY09.png] [Image: GAA3qE9.png] [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png] [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
Above are clickable links

Reply }

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just move the Cursor of the Item_Scene to the right - by DerVVulfman - 07-19-2015, 05:35 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
   Permanently modifying move speed Keeroh 5 8,575 05-24-2017, 05:47 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
   little Edit of the cursor world map system Djigit 3 5,850 08-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Last Post: Djigit
   Atoa ACBS Target move wrong after move to center Djigit 4 5,792 08-04-2014, 05:16 AM
Last Post: Djigit
   Possible to move battle actors when escaping? NewHope 8 12,361 07-27-2012, 06:14 AM
Last Post: NewHope
   Cursor, Selection, and Scrolling tnsi 7 9,709 01-10-2012, 04:16 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman