Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 KInquire XP
KInquire XP
v1.2.0

by Kyonides Arkanthes

Introduction

Detective What have you been doing as of late?
I've been investigating some weird events that have been taking place in a small place called Kustom Town as of late.
Have you got any piece of valuable information, sir?
A contact, the name of any serial killer Killer , a suspicious location, a piece of evidence. Anything, pretty much anything, might prove to be quite helpful at the end of the day.

Thinking It seems that some suspicious character might have an accomplice out there...

Happy with a sweat All of the pictures required by my script should be placed in the Graphics/Pictures directory.

The script also features a simple fake time system. Winking

Screenshots

Content Hidden

Basic Script Calls

Open the Case Menu
$scene = KInquire::Scene.new

New Case
new_case(101, "Trickster Affair", "Kustom Town")

Case with specific Priority
new_case(101, "Trickster Affair", "Kustom Town", :p => 1)

Case with specific Status
new_case(101, "Trickster Affair", "Kustom Town", :s => :cold)

Terms & Conditions

Free for use in non commercial games. Contact me if you need it for a commercial game instead.
Include me in your game credits! Winking
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Detective Aluxes Has Been Promoted!

Well, not exactly. Tongue sticking out It just happens that I have uploaded a new version of KInquire XP, finally reaching the 1.0.0 milestone.
If you don't believe me, just take a look at the screenshots! Winking
Content Hidden

As you might have noticed, I have modified the GUI heavily. You see, it didn't make any sense to keep two menus that looked pretty much the same so I preferred to save some space and widened the data window in order to let you retrieve as much information as possible.

Happy with a sweat Doesn't it look good?
Thinking I admit the Category window looks awful but I might replace it with some heading and 5 icons some day...
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }
Detective Aluxes Has Lost His Watch! Shocked

[Image: kinquire10.jpg][Image: kinquire11.jpg]

Tongue sticking out Nah, just kidding.

Actually version 1.1.0 now features a fake time system for convenience.
Nope, it doesn't include hours, minutes and seconds for simplicity's sake. Laughing
I have also simplified the several script calls for convenience, obviously! Grinning

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Detective Aluxes's Boss Sgt. Elvira Has a New Office! Shocked

Well, it's not like it's really important but that was the perfect excuse to introduce the latest version of my script. It has now received a minor upgrade, reaching the 1.1.1 milestone.

Now you need to include a Case No. to the case creation call.

New Case
new_case(101, "Trickster Affair", "Kustom Town")

Case with specific Priority
new_case(101, "Trickster Affair", "Kustom Town", :p => 1)

Case with specific Status
new_case(101, "Trickster Affair", "Kustom Town", :s => :cold)

3 Snapshots

It also features several new convenient script calls, i.e. it might allow you change a dialog based on a minimum number of pages.

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }
Detective Aluxes Can Now Set Dog Wulfo as a Secondary Suspect! Shocked

5 Snapshots

I mean it, guys! Laughing
Since version 1.2.0 detective Aluxes can now add more suspects to a given case.
In my demo I set Trickster the Purple Hood as the main suspect but now you can add Wulfo and his acquaintance as well. Confused
So its tricky story has been expanded as well! Grinning

As an extra I have included my KMessage Kiwi script in my demo to make message windows look much better and quite complete. Sculptor A real masterpiece, don't you think? Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Remember that the script call to open the Case Menu scene is the following:

Code:
$scene = KInquire::Scene.new

Maranatha!

HiddenChest & Roole

Reply }