Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
 Knives
(03-01-2023, 08:21 AM)Kain Nobel Wrote: Didn't Final Fantasy have a special Knife that did damage based on Victories?
You could add the Victory Knife!

(03-01-2023, 05:21 PM)Steel Beast 6Beets Wrote: I think you're talking about the Brave Brave from Final Fantasy V but it works differently: it was the most powerful weapon in the original game with the catch that it lost power every time the characters ran from battle.

(03-01-2023, 08:59 PM)JayRay Wrote: There you go! Call it the "Damned If You Don't Blade"
+ BONUS if you get a victory!
- PENALTY if you run from battle!

Thinking Well, since all of them sound like interesting suggestions from the very beginning, I can now announce that...

3 Brand New Knives Have Been Added to the XP Script! Shocked

Happy with a sweat I gotta admit that RMXP's always been the easiest maker to implement many things for it's not as blocked by the default features and script structure as later installments are. Laughing
Of course, that also means Confused you have to manually implement many features, Grinning but I don't care! Laughing
Drooling I love doing that!
"For God has not destined us for wrath, but for obtaining salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ," 1 Thessalonians 5:9

Maranatha!

The Internet might be either your friend or enemy. It just depends on whether or not she has a bad hair day.

[Image: SP1-Scripter.png]
[Image: SP1-Writer.png]
[Image: SP1-Poet.png]
[Image: SP1-PixelArtist.png]
[Image: SP1-Reporter.png]

My Original Stories (available in English and Spanish)

List of Compiled Binary Executables I have published...
HiddenChest & Roole

Give me a free copy of your completed game if you include at least 3 of my scripts! Laughing + Tongue sticking out

Just some scripts I've already published on the board...
KyoGemBoost XP VX & ACE, RandomEnkounters XP, KSkillShop XP, Kolloseum States XP, KEvents XP, KScenario XP & Gosu, KyoPrizeShop XP Mangostan, Kuests XP, KyoDiscounts XP VX, ACE & MV, KChest XP VX & ACE 2016, KTelePort XP, KSkillMax XP & VX & ACE, Gem Roulette XP VX & VX Ace, KRespawnPoint XP, VX & VX Ace, GiveAway XP VX & ACE, Klearance XP VX & ACE, KUnits XP VX, ACE & Gosu 2017, KLevel XP, KRumors XP & ACE, KMonsterPals XP VX & ACE, KStatsRefill XP VX & ACE, KLotto XP VX & ACE, KItemDesc XP & VX, KPocket XP & VX, OpenChest XP VX & ACE
Reply }

Messages In This Thread
Knives - by kyonides - 02-22-2023, 12:52 AM
RE: ChickenKnife - by kyonides - 02-23-2023, 03:47 AM
RE: Knives - by kyonides - 03-01-2023, 01:51 AM
RE: Knives - by Kain Nobel - 03-01-2023, 08:21 AM
RE: Knives - by Steel Beast 6Beets - 03-01-2023, 05:21 PM
RE: Knives - by JayRay - 03-01-2023, 08:59 PM
RE: Knives - by kyonides - 03-01-2023, 11:54 PM
RE: Knives - by kyonides - 03-02-2023, 10:22 AM