SPACE INVADERS 2002 - RM2K(3)
SPACE
INVADERS
Made with RPGMaker 2000
Created by The Blob from Hell
Ship Graphic by Yargovich.

Indeed, this project provides much of the arcade experience from Space Invaders, though with a few facets removed.  There are no barriers to hide behind, no saucer that flies across the screen for bonus points, and the enemies do not increase speed when you  decrease their numbers.

Instead, the number of ships in each wave gets progressively larger.  Command ships in the rear can spawn more invaders if not first destroyed, and waves do get faster over time.

As any arcade game, there isn't expected to be any story content or introductions, only a selection screen where you may choose the number of lives to start, and what enemy wave to begin with. There is only midi music available, the wave format option disabled as he had no suitable tracks.

However, it is a fully playable demo.

If you need the RM2K fonts... 
(>DOWNLOAD ME TOO<)

For those users of RPGMaker 2003, I simply provided an  .r3proj  file within so you can access its contents with the RPGMaker 2003 editor.

Laughing + Tongue sticking out  It isn't hard for those wanting to enable wav music. The 'Beg/Reset' event in the actual game map would be where to define the optional wav score.  And the 2nd tab in the 'beg event' of the title screen map holds the 'no-wave-music' alert you'd wanna remove. 

Joe Cool  I used "Savior", the battle music from Cult of the Lamb's OST as my .wav music.  I would let YOU choose your own.
Up is down, left is right and sideways is straight ahead. - Cord "Circle of Iron", 1978 (written by Bruce Lee and James Coburn... really...)

[Image: QrnbKlx.jpg]
[Image: sGz1ErF.png]    [Image: liM4ikn.png]    [Image: fdzKgZA.png]    [Image: sj0H81z.png]
[Image: QL7oRau.png]    [Image: uSqjY09.png]    [Image: GAA3qE9.png]    [Image: 2Hmnx1G.png]    [Image: BwtNdKw.png%5B]
  Above are clickable links
Reply }

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TETRIS - RM2K(3) DerVVulfman 0 123 09-08-2024, 02:18 AM
Last Post: DerVVulfman
  Tantalus Rugby - RM2K(3) DerVVulfman 0 137 08-19-2024, 02:26 PM
Last Post: DerVVulfman